+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

LizzieTJ

Nov 10, 2019
Our app was recieved Oct 25/19 I know from the timeframe I see, I think I'm a bit too early but I seen on other threads they are getting them in sooner. Anyone else in an around same time frame an still no AOR1?

PWILLY

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
Good morning guys, we have come to the end of our road. Hubby got his visa this morning. He got till October to leave Ja but he will have to file for his son when he gets here. They asked him 2 questions: my name and how many children he has. Thanks guys for all your support and I wish your the rest all the best, yours too will soon come to an end :)

Rooster123

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hi everyone and welcome.

✍As of December 7, 2016 there has been a launch of a New Application Package for family sponsorship. As of February 1, 2017 only the New Application Package is accepted for sponsorship, so I found it fitting to create this thread. The new application package has thus created a new process of online access to our application and the submission of documents such as Police Clearance Certificate, Schedule A and Medical. This change has promised a shorter processing time ( up to 12months for at least 80% of applications)

So lets be "our brothers keeper" and provide loving support during this stressful journey of reuniting with our partner and family.

A spreadsheet would be another excellent addition to this thread

***Knowledge is Power*** Let's Do This!!!

What to expect after submitting application
1.AOR1- Acknowledgement of Receipt application (Mississauga)
2. Linking Account- GCKEY account is created and permanent resident application is linked to GCKEY account.
3. SA- Sponsor Approval
4. PCC and Schedule A request in online account
5. Medical Request in online account
6. AOR2- Acknowledgement of Receipt of application (KVO-Kingston Visa Office)
7. Interview and or passport request
8. COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Resident-Visa)
hello good morning can you add me to ypur spread sheet please
name: Damian
appl send: june 26
appl rec: august 26
requ payment of biom: august 27
paymen made: august 30

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Good morning guys, we have come to the end of our road. Hubby got his visa this morning. He got till October to leave Ja but he will have to file for his son when he gets here. They asked him 2 questions: my name and how many children he has. Thanks guys for all your support and I wish your the rest all the best, yours too will soon come to an end :)
Wonderful. Happy Holiday's With Your Hubby :)

Reactions: PWILLY

Rooster123

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Good morning everyone my process has ended...did interview today and got the visa. They asked me my husband name, if I have children, if I was arrested since the application...that was it
what did you bring with you to the interview as additional prove of your marrage

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Hey everyone my journey is over as of the 27th of November. My husband got grilled, however he got his visa on the spot. We are years in age but the God lord allowed us to reunite one again and start our life journey together. I wish everyone with a happy outcome there interview.

annal

Sep 22, 2019
Hey guys, hubby and I journey is over as of today. We had DM going into interview and he was just asked generic questions as the other ladies mentioned (my name, if he has been arrested since app and if he had kids). I know I joined this forum late but thanks for the info and support you guys provided