+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
I was very hesitant about posting here for some time because I noticed some negative response to a few ppl.... This is why I became very quiet and didn't say much about my hubby's application. I am not Jamaican and when I read how some of you respond to others I find it offensive. I thought I would post now and provide an update as I saw a few ppl asking questions.

If you and your spouse communicate everyday... and you both know a lot about each other you have nothing to worry about.

I wish everyone else a good luck, Its a long process that tests your patience but I promise you when its all done.. a weight will be lifted off your shoulders.

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Good luck hun. They will try to catch you off guard with simple things about your everyday life that we over look...
Thank you that's what I'm thinking they will probably ask the most mundane questions about day to day life that as a couple you should know. Enjoy your new life together!!

Reactions: Marcy1

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
Are you allowed to go in with your bag and phone
My hubby didn't take a bag but he wasn't allowed to take his phone.

I am not sure of the rules. .. But I know when i went into the US embassy in Toronto as a kid we were not allowed electronics or any liquid.

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
I was very hesitant about posting here for some time because I noticed some negative response to a few ppl.... This is why I became very quiet and didn't say much about my hubby's application. I am not Jamaican and when I read how some of you respond to others I find it offensive. I thought I would post now and provide an update as I saw a few ppl asking questions.

If you and your spouse communicate everyday... and you both know a lot about each other you have nothing to worry about.

I wish everyone else a good luck, Its a long process that tests your patience but I promise you when its all done.. a weight will be lifted off your shoulders.
I am so happy for you. All the best

Waiting101

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
My file has been transferred to Kingston however I need to submit additional documents should I should I submit the document on webform to the location it’s been transferred or to Sydney webform. Or does it matter which webform I send it to because either way they will get ? Please advise thanks

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
My file has been transferred to Kingston however I need to submit additional documents should I should I submit the document on webform to the location it’s been transferred or to Sydney webform. Or does it matter which webform I send it to because either way they will get ? Please advise thanks
If its already in kvo then send it to Kingston via webform

Reactions: Waiting101

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Reactions: PWILLY

M3LSSV

Mar 4, 2019
Ontario
My husband had his interview and got his visa this morning as well. They asked the following:

•Has he been arrested
•When/how we met
•When we started dating & if he’s dated anyone else in the last 10 years
•Where I work
•How many times we’ve seen each other since we met

Reactions: PWILLY and rach_yyz