Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020
Application was submitted on the 4th of February and the interview will at the end of October.
Hi Good day, Im just checking in to see how did the interview went? Im here anxiiusly waiting on some good news from KVO

Alibless

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Guys please calm down... All they need is your passport and they may ask you a few personal question..... Please read the message good. Carrying all kinda documents may just make the process a little longer

I agree don't be hasty to bring too many extra stuff it may push you back into the waiting game. All the best to everyone!

Alibless

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
To anyone who has already gone thru the interview process:

My husband would like to know if he would have to leave his personal items on the outside at the Kingston immigration office...or would he be allowed to bring it inside when he goes in for the interview?

Also, did any sponsor here get a call at the the time of the interview?...that's indicated as a possibility in the letter...just wondering

Alibless

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi. A question please. Is a relationship interview?. Can you share your full timeline? Is weird that you recieved pre arrival before the interview o_O thank you
We applied Feb. 28, AOR 2 may 15 from kvo...he got his interview date Nov 8., decision made and pre-arrival letter Nov 9. I'm not sure but a number of persons have gotten it before the interview.

Alibless

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
We applied Feb. 28, AOR 2 may 15 from kvo...he got his interview date Nov 8., decision made and pre-arrival letter Nov 9. I'm not sure but a number of persons have gotten it before the interview.
From what I've gathered, if they do ask questions in the interview yes it's in regards to the relationship...I hope i answer your question

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
From what I've gathered, if they do ask questions in the interview yes it's in regards to the relationship...I hope i answer your question
Oh yes. I didn't have to attend a interview. I got my pre arrival months ago and they already ask for my passport :D you recieved your ppr?

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Hi. A question please. Is a relationship interview?. Can you share your full timeline? Is weird that you recieved pre arrival before the interview o_O thank you
Based on what I found out if you get prearrival and decision made they will give you an interview date just as a formality. If you get an interview without ppr and dm then they have questions about the relationship, if you answer the question honestly you should be fine.

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Guys im.in a bit of a pickle and need some advice. My daughter's passport was sent to the Canadian High Commision after PPR however, i noticed her mom never purchased the return waybill from dhl. How do i correct this blunder?

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Guys im.in a bit of a pickle and need some advice. My daughter's passport was sent to the Canadian High Commision after PPR however, i noticed her mom never purchased the return waybill from dhl. How do i correct this blunder?
I would call DHL and find out the next step