Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
I was of the belief that once u take ur passport with the ppr letter to dhl, they would have provided the return airway bill but guess i was wrong sigh

Raybon

Aug 23, 2019
I am taking with me pictures that was taken after my application was submitted, my flight information for my visit, text messages of our conversation, a letter from my inlaws and for sure passport for myself and my daughter. I think we should provide them with as much evidence to prove our genuine relationship. I wish a successful interview for all of us.

Smyers

Jul 30, 2019
Hi guys. I’ve been missing from the group for a while. Just trying to get my husband settled in. I read through some of the questions. So I’ll just answer a few based on my experience. So my husband got DM and pre-arrival services on the same day. A week later he got his interview date. The email said to take passport and any necessary documents that’s not already on file. As someone already mentioned once you get DM they’ve already made their decision so there’s really no need to take anything more than what they asked you to. My husband’s interview lasted 2 minutes. They asked him if we’re still married and if he has any other children besides what we put on the application. He sat in the waiting room for 30 mins then got his stamp and COPR.

Reactions: DiiDii

PWILLY

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
Hi guys, I have been thinking so much about this interview for my hubby. I am not worried about him one bit but my concerns are for his son, we applied as non-accompanying minor, however to the letter invite for the interview they asked that he bring a valid passport for himself and accompanying dependents. I do not want us to come across as liars if we don't mention this and they find out after, then ruin the child's chance in the future, also we do not want to be pointing out their error either, just in case its not. How the hell do we deal with this situation, I am seriously worried. Someone please advice? Thanks

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hi guys, I have been thinking so much about this interview for my hubby. I am not worried about him one bit but my concerns are for his son, we applied as non-accompanying minor, however to the letter invite for the interview they asked that he bring a valid passport for himself and accompanying dependents. I do not want us to come across as liars if we don't mention this and they find out after, then ruin the child's chance in the future, also we do not want to be pointing out their error either, just in case its not. How the hell do we deal with this situation, I am seriously worried. Someone please advice? Thanks
I Don't think it's much of a problem. As long as the child was listed on the application as a non-accompanying minor already once you go to the interview you continue as such. It's probably just an error. But if anything and the child has a passport bring it anyways. But I honestly would not worry about that.

Reactions: Marcy1 and PWILLY

PWILLY

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
I Don't think it's much of a problem. As long as the child was listed on the application as a non-accompanying minor already once you go to the interview you continue as such. It's probably just an error. But if anything and the child has a passport bring it anyways. But I honestly would not worry about that.
Okay, thanks for the quick response :)

Reactions: Marcy1