+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Waiting101

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
My hubby and his 3 non accompany dependents did medical on the july 31 and it showed up by the 9 of August. You can call the place where your medical was done to make sure it was aent to immigration. You only got 30 days to do all of this so time is of the essense
Yes I called twice they said they already sent it off. So I just emailed cic and waiting their response now.

Rooster123

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Question who normally update the spreadsheet? As I went on there to find out my chart was updated with information I'm not awear of like where it said move to visa office in my column it said London,UK so I'm jus wondering it's something that update automatically by the cic office

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Question who normally update the spreadsheet? As I went on there to find out my chart was updated with information I'm not awear of like where it said move to visa office in my column it said London,UK so I'm jus wondering it's something that update automatically by the cic office
No. Most likely someone did it by accident, by not using it properly.

jodyj21

Apr 13, 2018
Is anyone seeing any movement from KVO in the new year yet? This waiting and silence is getting so stressful and disheartening..... :(

SunshineJA

May 19, 2019
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston,JA
App. Filed.......
06-06-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
File Transfer...
04-09-2019
Med's Request
19-08-2019
Med's Done....
28-08-2019
Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020
No update on my end. Hopefully new start rolling in by next week the latest. We in dire need for soke good news

SandySpence

Nov 6, 2018
Is anyone seeing any movement from KVO in the new year yet? This waiting and silence is getting so stressful and disheartening..... :(
Our application was received April 1, 2019. You're not alone in feeling stressed. Apparently some decisions have recently been made for applications filed in February and March. It's a long and difficult wait.

SandySpence

Nov 6, 2018
I tried to check the application status yesterday and it wasn't working. I tried again today and received an "Error 502" message. Anyone know if the system is down?

My husband is waiting this process out in Jamaica. Will his interview be held there or will in be done in Canada upon arrival?

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
I tried to check the application status yesterday and it wasn't working. I tried again today and received an "Error 502" message. Anyone know if the system is down?

My husband is waiting this process out in Jamaica. Will his interview be held there or will in be done in Canada upon arrival?
If he gets an interview, it will be in jamaica

Reactions: SandySpence

Nikki Roberts

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Our application was received April 1, 2019. You're not alone in feeling stressed. Apparently some decisions have recently been made for applications filed in February and March. It's a long and difficult wait.
How comes you application take so long did they have to request additional doc? My application was sent may 13 start processing june 28 and decision made in the for week of November. And it was delayed 1 month because of bio metric receipt. I know of persons who applied July and got through Nov too.

OneilNvic

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
How comes you application take so long did they have to request additional doc? My application was sent may 13 start processing june 28 and decision made in the for week of November. And it was delayed 1 month because of bio metric receipt. I know of persons who applied July and got through Nov too.
I'm also a july applicant July 8 but because they needed additional documentation of my divorce certificate that delayed my process nov 14 they sent an email and I sent it to them right away and since then nothing

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
I'm also a july applicant July 8 but because they needed additional documentation of my divorce certificate that delayed my process nov 14 they sent an email and I sent it to them right away and since then nothing
Really:( Sorry to hear that..I'm about to send in my application. I have a Previous Divorce. I have a copy of the Certificate and the Order.....Would you be able to tell me what they requested extra. Even in a PM?

Thanks in advance.

OneilNvic

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Really:( Sorry to hear that..I'm about to send in my application. I have a Previous Divorce. I have a copy of the Certificate and the Order.....Would you be able to tell me what they requested extra. Even in a PM?

Thanks in advance.
So the reason that happen to me was because I sent in my divorce decree and that was not enough for them I got divorced in America so I never applied for a certificate because my divorce decree worked for everything but immigration wanted to actually see a certificate so your fine with your stuff

Reactions: DiiDii