+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Keep in mind there are almost no jobs!

hindiakopinay

May 1, 2011
Hello there,

Hope my post finds you well,

I am a Filipino currently working in Jordan (Middle East) as a driver for a very rich family.
As part of my job, I also do garden work, supervise and follow up with the maintainance of the mansion.
I am passionate about finding work in Canada. I look forward for working in either Toronto or Vancouver. Which city is more welcoming and which city is less strict in terms of procedures? How can I find an employer and what are the application procedures?

Thank you very much,
your help is appreciated :)

iloveYou!

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
hindiakopinay said:
Hello there,

Hope my post finds you well,

I am a Filipino currently working in Jordan (Middle East) as a driver for a very rich family.
As part of my job, I also do garden work, supervise and follow up with the maintainance of the mansion.
I am passionate about finding work in Canada. I look forward for working in either Toronto or Vancouver. Which city is more welcoming and which city is less strict in terms of procedures? How can I find an employer and what are the application procedures?

Thank you very much,
your help is appreciated :)
why you posted in this particular thread?? i have never seen any noc which is for drivers or gardners?? look for a canadian girl to marry and settle there

MCBoy

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
O yeah better to be penny less than having millions and loosing all and getting heart attack.....
if i have millions im def starting a business in canada and 100% not in my home country....

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
(INDIAN) said:
This month many people got good news .plz share in new topic "Medicial Request Or In Process" .if ur status change to inprocess or medicial request
STOP SPAMMING!

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
(INDIAN) said:
This month many people got good news .plz share in new topic "Medicial Request Or In Process" .if ur status change to inprocess or medicial request
lolz...You are covering almost every thread. Stop it now man........

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
"Canada is definately not for people with money that comes from Asia and hopes to double or triple their 500k-million$ but the truth is they loose their saving in various business ventures. Canada is for skilled or general labour from third world countries who are in a win win situation and they never had anything to loose to begin with. " - Mallik33

Very well said Mallik33 and mperei02 you couldnt have explained it better.
+1 for both of you :)

SONKO-KIVIAKE

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
NAIROBI
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd March 2010
Doc's Request.
19th May 2010 but submitted on 16th Sep. 2010
Nomination.....
19th May 2010
AOR Received.
Ist AOR in May & 2nd AOR in Sep 2010
IELTS Request
19th May 2010 but submitted on 16th Sep. 2010
File Transfer...
22nd May 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Deeaar said:
"Canada is definately not for people with money that comes from Asia and hopes to double or triple their 500k-million$ but the truth is they loose their saving in various business ventures. Canada is for skilled or general labour from third world countries who are in a win win situation and they never had anything to loose to begin with. " - Mallik33

Very well said Mallik33 and mperei02 you couldnt have explained it better.
+1 for both of you :)
Canada here I come! ;)

irenesario

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mailvdutt said:
Info-gc :You should go back, may there is some hope from where u came from

Rest: Plan and try ur luck, u could be sucessfull. ;)

I planned to apply last year in september, i read lot of these news /blogs which were disheartening .
I strongly believe one has to try, at least i don't want to look back at the age of 50 & regret for not trying for better prospects.

Thanks to canadavisa.com posts , i did my application processing on my own.

God has been kind to me, i hope he is to all

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well said Deeaar.......... Canada is about working your way up!!!!!!! not come and sit on the throne :p :p :p :p

Bobby554

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone...

First of all I would request all forum members...FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE please THINK POSITIVE...situation is still not all that worse...Don't underestimate yourself and your capabilities. Off course you can do it ! Read only success stories to boost your morale, never get annoyed or frustrated by initial failures...Throw your ego out of the window and grab whatever opportunity strikes you at the first instance . Whether it is a factory job or any other survival job offer, please don't hesitate , otherwise you may have to sit idle at home cursing your destiny !!. Have patience , because patience is the key to success. Work extremely hard and show your true potential and worthiness to your new employers because in Canada mouth publicity or jobs through reference is the best mode of getting employment...(mind it). Be very polite and gentle and put a broad smile most of the time working under someone or as a team..(smiles go miles). Keep yourself busy and try to be on the front-line rather being a mute spectator in your company, move ahead and share new innovative ideas and discuss about launching new products and services to increase profit of your company...be an important part of your organization and don't feel as an alien from some other planet...after all CANADA is a country of IMMIGRANTS !!
In your free-time ,indulge yourself in workouts in a nearby gym, because health is wealth, spend considerable time for social service or volunteer jobs,community gatherings and get familiarized with your neighbors...! The sooner you'll become a part of their culture the better you'll become a citizen of CANADA !!!
Always think BIG and look forward to provide the BEST standard of life ,health and education system in the world for your children. Actively participate in sports and other activities in your office, school and neighborhood. Support CANADIAN teams and cheer for them, abide by the CANADIAN LAWS , ALWAYS help the needy and downtrodden people of the society. Never abuse or fight over trivial issues with fellow citizens. IF THEY HAVE ACCEPTED YOU WITH OPEN ARMS IT'S YOUR DUTY TO RECIPROCATE WITH OPEN HEART . Your deeds and actions will also encourage your children to follow your footsteps and help them GROW AS A RESPECTABLE, DIGNIFIED AND LOVABLE CITIZEN OF CANADA...!!

If you are not convinced about your capabilities and potential then please don't go anywhere and be wherever you are , and never complain and curse your luck for not providing you an opportunity to improve your lifestyle...I have no intention of hurting anybody's feelings.
GOD BLESS EVERYONE...

...Bobby

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys ....
let me tell u one honest thing
if u come to canada dont think that everything will come to u .
if u struggle in the right direction u can get everything ,it all depends on you how far u think .
if u have no vision u'll end up working for 10$ an hour in factory or something as labour.but again for some of us thats more than enough.
i am an international student here and i'm making progress day by day ,coz i wanna reach my goals.

ADUFE

Jun 28, 2009
Bobby554 said:
Hi Everyone...

First of all I would request all forum members...FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE please THINK POSITIVE...situation is still not all that worse...Don't underestimate yourself and your capabilities. Off course you can do it ! Read only success stories to boost your morale, never get annoyed or frustrated by initial failures...Throw your ego out of the window and grab whatever opportunity strikes you at the first instance . Whether it is a factory job or any other survival job offer, please don't hesitate , otherwise you may have to sit idle at home cursing your destiny !!. Have patience , because patience is the key to success. Work extremely hard and show your true potential and worthiness to your new employers because in Canada mouth publicity or jobs through reference is the best mode of getting employment...(mind it). Be very polite and gentle and put a broad smile most of the time working under someone or as a team..(smiles go miles). Keep yourself busy and try to be on the front-line rather being a mute spectator in your company, move ahead and share new innovative ideas and discuss about launching new products and services to increase profit of your company...be an important part of your organization and don't feel as an alien from some other planet...after all CANADA is a country of IMMIGRANTS !!
In your free-time ,indulge yourself in workouts in a nearby gym, because health is wealth, spend considerable time for social service or volunteer jobs,community gatherings and get familiarized with your neighbors...! The sooner you'll become a part of their culture the better you'll become a citizen of CANADA !!!
Always think BIG and look forward to provide the BEST standard of life ,health and education system in the world for your children. Actively participate in sports and other activities in your office, school and neighborhood. Support CANADIAN teams and cheer for them, abide by the CANADIAN LAWS , ALWAYS help the needy and downtrodden people of the society. Never abuse or fight over trivial issues with fellow citizens. IF THEY HAVE ACCEPTED YOU WITH OPEN ARMS IT'S YOUR DUTY TO RECIPROCATE WITH OPEN HEART . Your deeds and actions will also encourage your children to follow your footsteps and help them GROW AS A RESPECTABLE, DIGNIFIED AND LOVABLE CITIZEN OF CANADA...!!

If you are not convinced about your capabilities and potential then please don't go anywhere and be wherever you are , and never complain and curse your luck for not providing you an opportunity to improve your lifestyle...I have no intention of hurting anybody's feelings.
GOD BLESS EVERYONE...

...Bobby
Wow! Very well said Bobby! +1 for you!

jc_rain

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-10
AOR Received.
16-06-10
File Transfer...
22-06-10
Med's Done....
19-11-10
Passport Req..
31-05-11
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-11
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time...
Yes! I agree... Very well said Bobby. Let's be positive and avoid negativity.

"Success comes in cans, failure in cant's" -Brahma Kumaris

irenesario

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indeed it's very true, we will never know how it is if we will never try at all. Life is what we make it that is if we can make it. And one way of knowing if we can make it, is to take the risk. To go out of our comfort zone not for us but for our children.

Sultanali: Thank yo very much for the nursing materials. God bless.

Qorax: your posts are very informative.

irene :)