+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June visa applyed any updates

snerosh

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Same here yo. Applied on June 14, still no updates regarding medical. And I believe, it takes about 15 more working days after medical is cleared..am I right?
yup... it does but my program begins aug 1st... wbu? n did u get a acknw mail from blore HC

rushcrush

Jul 14, 2018
yup... it does but my program begins aug 1st... wbu? n did u get a acknw mail from blore HC
My program begins on 1st August as well buddy. And yes, if you're referring to the email with the subject line "Student Acknowledgement Letter", I received it on 12th July. My application was sent to HC Delhi, not HC Bangalore. You may be in luck because I hear HC Bangalore is hella quicker with their processing.

Also, as a side-note to you as well as the greater audience here, I'm not too hopeful about the chances of my visa being processed before 1st August. Too many people are applying for Canadian Visas so the High Commissions and the Consulates are working over capacity. I wouldn't be surprised if my visa comes two months later. I'm mentally preparing myself for the 2019 intake.

Case in point: A friend of mine with 91% in ISC 12, 8/10 CGPA during Btech and 5 years of experience, got accepted to the MBA program in the best and the highest ranked university in Canada i.e. U of Toronto. Even with his near-perfect profile, his visa took almost 3 months. He applied around 10th April 2018 and got it yesterday i.e. 17th July 2018. Can you imagine what that means for ordinary applicants like us?

I would have been way better off studying in NZ or Australia or even Ireland.

J2388

Jul 16, 2018
My program begins on 1st August as well buddy. And yes, if you're referring to the email with the subject line "Student Acknowledgement Letter", I received it on 12th July. My application was sent to HC Delhi, not HC Bangalore. You may be in luck because I hear HC Bangalore is hella quicker with their processing.

Also, as a side-note to you as well as the greater audience here, I'm not too hopeful about the chances of my visa being processed before 1st August. Too many people are applying for Canadian Visas so the High Commissions and the Consulates are working over capacity. I wouldn't be surprised if my visa comes two months later. I'm mentally preparing myself for the 2019 intake.

Case in point: A friend of mine with 91% in ISC 12, 8/10 CGPA during Btech and 5 years of experience, got accepted to the MBA program in the best and the highest ranked university in Canada i.e. U of Toronto. Even with his near-perfect profile, his visa took almost 3 months. He applied around 10th April 2018 and got it yesterday i.e. 17th July 2018. Can you imagine what that means for ordinary applicants like us?

I'm in the same boat as your friend, man. Can feel him. But kinda feels good to know that he did end up getting the visa in time.

I applied on the 30th of April, MBA in McGill. and Still waiting. I need to be there by 6th of August, as that's when my school starts.. These guys are taking so much time to get a study permit sorted.

Lovepreet Kaur Sidhu

Jul 7, 2018
Bathinda,India
Visa Office......
Delhi
I applied on 2nd June but in my GCkey account show that application received on 4th June and submission date is 11th June. so I'm confused when my application's processing was started from 4th June or 11th june ?

snerosh

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018

Buddy where did u get the student ack letter from?? Del or Blore??