+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June visa applyed any updates

rushcrush

Jul 14, 2018
Hi everyone. I'm new in this forum. I applied on 14th June'18 offline through VFS Kolkata (which got sent to CIC Delhi) and linked my application online on 27th June. University application for a Master of Laws program. I've got a dual degree Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws (with 59.7%) from India. I got 84.2% in ICSE 10 and 81% in ISC 12 when calculated using best of 5 subjects method. Although as I remember, I did get a 43 in Business Maths in ISC 12 and at that time, the lowest marks were set at 35. I hope they don't factor in high school grades for unrelated subjects for master's level students because that worries me at times. I do have about 3 years of work exp as a commercial lawyer in India (2 years with a big firm, 1-year solo practitioner). For funds, I showed proof of payment of the 1st-sem fee, CAD 10K GIC receipt, INR 20 lakh sanctioned from Axis Bank and rest of the funds given by my mom (through an affidavit) in the form of INR 8 lakhs Post-Office MIS savings, INR 2.5 lakhs in savings bank accounts. One thing to point out, my own income at the time of applying, was particularly low, shown by Income tax returns receipt. I hope that doesn't cause problems. I haven't received any updates from CIC Delhi yet. Let me know your suggestions.

dipeshp87

Jul 6, 2018
Hi everyone. I'm new in this forum. I applied on 14th June'18 offline through VFS Kolkata (which got sent to CIC Delhi) and linked my application online on 27th June. University application for a Master of Laws program. I've got a dual degree Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws (with 59.7%) from India. I got 84.2% in ICSE 10 and 81% in ISC 12 when calculated using best of 5 subjects method. Although as I remember, I did get a 43 in Business Maths in ISC 12 and at that time, the lowest marks were set at 35. I hope they don't factor in high school grades for unrelated subjects for master's level students because that worries me at times. I do have about 3 years of work exp as a commercial lawyer in India (2 years with a big firm, 1-year solo practitioner). For funds, I showed proof of payment of the 1st-sem fee, CAD 10K GIC receipt, INR 20 lakh sanctioned from Axis Bank and rest of the funds given by my mom (through an affidavit) in the form of INR 8 lakhs Post-Office MIS savings, INR 2.5 lakhs in savings bank accounts. One thing to point out, my own income at the time of applying, was particularly low, shown by Income tax returns receipt. I hope that doesn't cause problems. I haven't received any updates from CIC Delhi yet. Let me know your suggestions.
I think you have a pretty safe application. I applied on June 7th and got my visa yesterday, and I didn't send any income documents. I only provided my fee statement and my GIC. My program is MS in Computer Science. You should get the visa in my opinion.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
I think you have a pretty safe application. I applied on June 7th and got my visa yesterday, and I didn't send any income documents. I only provided my fee statement and my GIC. My program is MS in Computer Science. You should get the visa in my opinion.
Hey bro , my sister who lives in canada paid my 1 year fees for university , should i be worried? Will it be an objection that i or my parents have not paid the fees..?

rushcrush

Jul 14, 2018
You think so? Ok, it's just that I'm supposed to start my classes from 1st Aug and I've only got about 15 days left to hear from them or else I'd have to join in Jan 2019 instead. That'd be kinda unfortunate but oh well..

rushcrush

Jul 14, 2018
Hey bro , my sister who lives in canada paid my 1 year fees for university , should i be worried? Will it be an objection that i or my parents have not paid the fees..?
I can't be fully certain, but I think it might help to get an affidavit signed by your sister stating she's the financier for your studies.

Sucrebelle

Jul 14, 2018
HELP!
I applied paper route on May 30 and linked my application online on June 4. 2 weeks later I received an update saying my application has been refused. However, I am yet to receive my passport and each time I track my application via vfs it say application is being processed at the Canadian visa office. I even emailed vfs through the helpline and they responded saying my application is still being processed. Please whatwdoes this mean. I am confused and don't know what to do as I intend on reapplying asap.

Lovepreet Kaur Sidhu

Jul 7, 2018
Bathinda,India
Visa Office......
Delhi
When I sign in my GCkey account then the following information show there...
View the applications you submitted
Review, check the status or read messages about your submitted application.

Search:
Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries
Show entries:
View my submitted applications or profiles
Application type , Application number, Applicant name, Date submitted, Current status, Messages ,Action
No data available in table.
Now tell me what is fill in the search box and entries ?

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India

Search:
Show entries:
Application type , Application number, Applicant name, Date submitted, Current status, Messages ,Action
you have to first link your application n then you can track

Last edited:

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India

Search:
Show entries:
Give me your mail id i will send to you the steps