+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June visa applyed any updates

rushcrush

Jul 14, 2018
Tell me about it. I quit my job way back in May. To relax for a bit. It has been anything but that coz of the visa delay. I really hope it comes through soon.
I got the acceptance email from the university on 2nd April and I quit my job on 15th April knowing fully well that I have to run around to get my documents right. It wouldn't have been possible for me to file the visa while having a full-time job since there were a lot of inconsistencies in my documentation that had to be corrected during government working hours. And now I don't even know if I'll get another job in case I don't get the visa in time to join the August 2018 intake. I'll have to wait till next year which sounds depressing af

rushcrush

Jul 14, 2018
i got

the same one but from BAGLR... BUT VFS tracking says ur file has gone to delhi
Dude the Delhi immigration office is the busiest one because it also services India-east, north-east, north, mid-west, central states as well as Nepal and Bhutan. I can only imagine how long our file would take to be processed. You'd have been better off had your file been processed by the Consulate General Bangalore.

Kanwar1996

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
I have applied on 20 june for September intake and till now muy medical has not been updated its been 29 days . Can nybody tell me how much more time they will take to update . As my file in delhi vfs
Please help

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
I have been applied Visa on 25/06 for PhD but so far no progress on my file even though medical is also not updated. I have applied offline through VFS Delhi and my session starts from 05/09.Shall I expect Visa before 15/08?

Gabro

Star Member
May 18, 2018
I have applied on 20 june for September intake and till now muy medical has not been updated its been 29 days . Can nybody tell me how much more time they will take to update . As my file in delhi vfs
Please help
U will get it cleared by tmrw or within this week

Deep1998

Jul 12, 2018
I have applied my for study permit on june 5 at chd vfs i have not linked my file to gckey. When can i expect my visa.