+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June Paper file Updates for TRV , INDIA

Vigneah

Jul 9, 2018
I will share my experience,
In my case first my wife got student visa on June 14th, after that I applied for visitor visa based on her visa on june26th
Paper application vfs chennai
Applied date 26th June
Review eligibility started on 31st July
Got visa on 14 August

aadii

Apr 10, 2015
I will share my experience,
In my case first my wife got student visa on June 14th, after that I applied for visitor visa based on her visa on june26th
Paper application vfs chennai
Applied date 26th June
Review eligibility started on 31st July
Got visa on 14 August

Congrats & Thanks for the share !!
Do you have any idea where your application must have been processed ? is it in bangalore ?

Thanks

Gotrain

Aug 15, 2018
Did any one experience this. My uncle ,aunt and my grandmother all together applied for visitor visa on June 21 from Chandigarh .
My grandmother vfs tracking shows passport ready for pickup since July 29 but other two are still showing under processing at Delhi ?

TouristJuly

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Did any one experience this. My uncle ,aunt and my grandmother all together applied for visitor visa on June 21 from Chandigarh .
My grandmother vfs tracking shows passport ready for pickup since July 29 but other two are still showing under processing at Delhi ?
first of all go and pick up the passport which ready to be picked up....
For the remaining applicants please drop a mail to the embassy.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Aren't you curious to know if she was granted a TRV? Do collect your grandmom's passport. Maybe it has the visa :)

It's possible for applications from family members to get decisions at different points in time

Reactions: TouristJuly

Gotrain

Aug 15, 2018
Yes we are curious but until now we were just looking for one vfs tracking for my uncle and assume other will be the same ( lesson for others in this group :) )
Besides there was no alert (email or text)from vfs that’s it’s ready.

Aren't you curious to know if she was granted a TRV? Do collect your grandmom's passport. Maybe it has the visa :)

It's possible for applications from family members to get decisions at different points in time

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes we are curious but until now we were just looking for one vfs tracking for my uncle and assume other will be the same ( lesson for others in this group :) )
Besides there was no alert (email or text)from vfs that’s it’s ready.
You will get separate alerts for each application when your uncle's and aunt's passports are ready for collection. Or you may want to consider linking their applications to their online accounts to know the actual processing status

kmlriyarkt

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
You will get separate alerts for each application when your uncle's and aunt's passports are ready for collection. Or you may want to consider linking their applications to their online accounts to know the actual processing status
Other reasons: Other reasons: Considering economic conditions, employment. prospects in home country, factors including travel history, economic establishment, family ties, purpose I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of admission as a temporary resident in Cda.