+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June Paper file Updates for TRV , INDIA

sidhucanada

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Hi
I applied for me mom dad and sister to visit canada for 2 weeks on 12 july.
Paper based Bangalore VO
Acknowledgement on 27 july.
Online status: review has not started yet.
Actual travel plan was to travel on 22ne august which is tomorrow. Does it impact on getting positive or negative resut?
travel plans dates does not matter

Naaseijnr

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Just want to share my experience guys. I applied for my parents visitor visa on 4th July. It was processed at BangaloreVAC.
Elgibility review started on: 15th August.
Visa approved: 16th August
What was the date of their visit?? Was the date passed or they sent before the date they will be visiting you??

shiv1408

Mar 28, 2016
It was applied june 14th Bangalore consulate paper filing...but keep in mind it was dependent visitor visa for more than 6 month ,
Congrats! This is certainly very positive news. I am in the same situation as you. Can you share some details about your application? For example how much funds did you show, what purpose of visit did you state and how did you show proof of ties to India?

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
What was the date of their visit?? Was the date passed or they sent before the date they will be visiting you??
I have kept the date of visit as August 27 2018. I got it before the date. But I feel date wont matter much, If all the documents are fine and if it exceeds the date aswell they will process the visa.

Naaseijnr

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Oo ohk
I have given, Name, Place of Birth, Data of Birth, Passport details, Intended date of travel and intended data of departure.
.. I used the same process, family name, given name etc, but when I try Linkin it they says not information of such exist in their end.. What could possibly go wrong... Oo ok.. S
I have kept the date of visit as August 27 2018. I got it before the date. But I feel date wont matter much, If all the documents are fine and if it exceeds the date aswell they will process the visa.
o if the visa comes before

TouristJuly

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Just want to share my experience guys. I applied for myself, wife and parents visitor visa on 6th July. It was processed at DELHI VAC (Paper Based)
Elgibility review started on: 20th August.
Visa approved: 23rd August

Reactions: LightRose

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Just want to share my experience guys. I applied for myself, wife and parents visitor visa on 6th July. It was processed at DELHI VAC (Paper Based)
Elgibility review started on: 20th August.
Visa approved: 23rd August
Congratulations.. What time of the day did you see it is approved?

Sahilmonga16

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
We wl msg u once we start reviewing ur eligibility i submitted my file on 30th july delhi vfs paper based and linked online yesterday

TouristJuly

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Thank you and Congratulations! Did you link your application online? Any email you received when eligibility review started or when it got approved?
No mail received when ER started and no mail when it was approved.
Just the status from submitted --> Approved