+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June Paper file Updates for TRV , INDIA

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Anyone applied for paper based visitor visa (trv for dependent of work permit holder) in India?
What is the current timeline?
Applied on 24th July. Still waiting.

TouristJuly

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Anyone applied for paper based visitor visa (trv for dependent of work permit holder) in India?
What is the current timeline?
Applied on 24th July. Still waiting.
Try linking it online....I am sure there must be updates in there.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Try linking it online....I am sure there must be updates in there.
I don’t want to link it online as it is through company and I cannot decide any action.

As per company it takes two - three weeks. Anyone here who already got dependent TRV visa? If so, please share the timeline.

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I don’t want to link it online as it is through company and I cannot decide any action.

As per company it takes two - three weeks. Anyone here who already got dependent TRV visa? If so, please share the timeline.
Hi..I applied for my mother in law on 13th July..no update till now...Vfs tracking shows it's being processed at Delhi VO

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Guys, I got the acknowledgment yesterday from CIC with UCI and application number..applied in 13th July, paper based..

navdhindsa

Jul 24, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I am permanent resident in Canada and i have applied TRV for my parents and brother on June 7th 2018.I got the confirmation email on June/22/2018 and after that no updates.My father works for government organization and i got to know from someone that this is the reason of delay.Can someone please explain why do they take this long to do verifaction check.Its been almost two months now.
Thanks!

sidhucanada

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Hi Everyone,
I am permanent resident in Canada and i have applied TRV for my parents and brother on June 7th 2018.I got the confirmation email on June/22/2018 and after that no updates.My father works for government organization and i got to know from someone that this is the reason of delay.Can someone please explain why do they take this long to do verifaction check.Its been almost two months now.
Thanks!
our case cleared after three months

aadii

Apr 10, 2015
Hi ,

Has any applicant from the last week of june (paper based) received any response ? .
I have applied for my wife's TRV on 29th June at Bangalore VFS office .
Current status : review eligibility in progress ( this is the status from aug 2nd ) .

Thanks

Reactions: LightRose

Desaiz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi ,

Has any applicant from the last week of june (paper based) received any response ? .
I have applied for my wife's TRV on 29th June at Bangalore VFS office .
Current status : review eligibility in progress ( this is the status from aug 2nd ) .

Thanks
Applied 28th June. Still waiting.