+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June Paper file Updates for TRV , INDIA

guri261326

Jul 25, 2018
Canadian embassy taking so much time i applied 21 june 41 days complete still showing submitted not start reviwing
So just wait for reply not count days. All depends on embassy

jananijm

Jul 31, 2018
I applied on 26th of June and its still under process .
Anyone who applied in the last week of June got visa ?

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone applied around July 13th and waiting for an update. I applied through an agent (Paper application) and the VFS tracking shows the application is being processed at New Delhi Visa Office. Its for my mother-in-law and she is planning to visit her niece and one of her friend. She is employed here in India and took leave to visit them. So far we did not receive any UCI number and I tried linking the application online using first name/family name + passport , but it did not work.

I couldn't find any July month based thread in forum , that's why posting it here.

TouristJuly

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Anyone applied around July 13th and waiting for an update. I applied through an agent (Paper application) and the VFS tracking shows the application is being processed at New Delhi Visa Office. Its for my mother-in-law and she is planning to visit her niece and one of her friend. She is employed here in India and took leave to visit them. So far we did not receive any UCI number and I tried linking the application online using first name/family name + passport , but it did not work.

I couldn't find any July month based thread in forum , that's why posting it here.
Wait till 15th august....

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

You won't be able to link her application. Only her agent can do that

vikiviky

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Guys one Advise...Just have patience until 6 weeks, 7th or 8th week you should get an Answer. if not then there is additional verification must be taking place. I waited so desparetly for my wife and in the end i got Good news,

Reactions: greatadi

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
yes she can do it herself! I did it myself even though the agent applied for it. You just need to enter all the information correctly.
It is possible to link if the agent only filled and submitted the application i.e. without being an authorized representative