+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June applicants SDS

Shhh!!Ray

Jun 15, 2019
well generally if visa is rejected people generally get rejection around 14th day but BRO U ALMOST passed 40 days ..whether you applied webform or not you should get at least some priority because under SDS people generally are getting visa on 20th day! i agree september intake has traffic but since you're waiting for this long you at least should deserve a reply from them!
If such is the case than how come applicants who applied after us have got their visas? If their is a huge rush of applicantions than those who after after us should wait more than us na? Bro, its our right to ask for the result from embassy if the processing time has exceeded standard processing time. Wait for one more week and even than you dont get any reply just tell your agent that its my case and i want to submit a webform or contact high commision. But bro, dont just blindly trust and do as agents says!

zain1320

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
BroMa
If such is the case than how come applicants who applied after us have got their visas? If their is a huge rush of applicantions than those who after after us should wait more than us na? Bro, its our right to ask for the result from embassy if the processing time has exceeded standard processing time. Wait for one more week and even than you dont get any reply just tell your agent that its my case and i want to submit a webform or contact high commision. But bro, dont just blindly trust and do as agents says!
Maybe for many cases like yours, they got shifted to regular study permit processing because something is lacking for sds processing

Shhh!!Ray

Jun 15, 2019
BroMa

Maybe for many cases like yours, they got shifted to regular study permit processing because something is lacking for sds processing
As per the conditions mentioned by CIC, i am eligible to apply under sds stream! Ietls:7.5(6), GIC, One year Tution fee, And Upfront medical! Now what could be the possible reason for change in category ?

notjonsnow

May 13, 2019
As per the conditions mentioned by CIC, i am eligible to apply under sds stream! Ietls:7.5(6), GIC, One year Tution fee, And Upfront medical! Now what could be the possible reason for change in category ?
Exactly! When all condition are being met, I don't understand the delay. They should've mentioned in our application in GCKey whether our application is under SD or General scheme. Or atleast inform us if our application is moved under general. I have no clue about the status and no way of getting a clear reply from them. And looking at the functioning of IRCC, I don't think we can really do anything about it.

ay9842

Jul 14, 2019
Here’s my Timeline ........
21 June - Applied under Non-SDS Online
23 June - Biometric Request
25 June - Biometric Done At Vfs Bangalore
26 June - Biometric Updated In Cic Account
05 July - Received Acknowledgement Letter

After This There is no update, i read somewhere that i takes 4-5 days for decision after receving acknowledgement letter but it is more then 9 days and no update :((. is it normal ? or anyone can tell me how many days it gonna take ?

Shhh!!Ray

Jun 15, 2019

After This There is no update, i read somewhere that i takes 4-5 days for decision after receving acknowledgement letter but it is more then 9 days and no update :((. is it normal ? or anyone can tell me how many days it gonna take ?
The only person who can give you exact and accurate information on this is visa officer. We all of us just try to assume the reality based on the facts and history! Bro! Just chill!! I know its hard to but somehow you will have to adjust!

Shhh!!Ray

Jun 15, 2019

There is no standard time bro! Some gets their result in just few days after that letter and some just receive another letter again. So its completely on the hugh commision!

Cookiemonster1

Star Member
May 15, 2019

What does your eligibility review say??