+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June applicants SDS

rb8488

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Ash got his visa yesterday and he never got any reply for 50 days... Suddenly medical bio status got updated all at once
bruh u obviously getting visa for sure becaues no.1 u paid process fees no.2 rejections i don't think are possible since you have crossed 14 days so relax dude! and i think it also depends on applicants' profile sometimes

RenuDalal2

Jun 25, 2019
I have a query regarding LoR that it is to b submitted online by our referees or we need to get it signed n stamped offline and then upload it?
I m a bit confused pls.help me frns

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
bruh u obviously getting visa for sure becaues no.1 u paid process fees no.2 rejections i don't think are possible since you have crossed 14 days so relax dude! and i think it also depends on applicants' profile sometimes

Thank u I hope ur words will come true..... After I joined this forum I perceived that many applicants who got rejections got it within ircc official processing time of 20 days so rejections normally comes soon and if delayed chances of acceptance is more..... I don't know abt reality this is my assumptions and conclusion after seeing many cases..... I am badly waiting so I truly hope god helps me and u will too get visa for sure don't worry abt that... Fingers crossed

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
i think your visa is maybe they took under regular study permit!

I don't think so because... I paid one year fees and gic and also ielts score is 7.5 with only one band (W-6.5) and everything else above 7.5 ...i meet all requirements under sds so I assume delay is due to huge rush of applications for September intake..... They r too humans and they too need time for checking and analyzing our applications and send the result....lets wait with patience and hope for the best

JpHr

Jul 12, 2019
Guys, anyone please tell me how can we track the application online?
I have submitted biometrics on June 26th. When I am trying to track the biometric through VFS, it says No records found.

Ranuharman

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
I don't think so because... I paid one year fees and gic and also ielts score is 7.5 with only one band (W-6.5) and everything else above 7.5 ...i meet all requirements under sds so I assume delay is due to huge rush of applications for September intake..... They r too humans and they too need time for checking and analyzing our applications and send the result....lets wait with patience and hope for the best
Yes ofcourse

Ranuharman

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
I have submitted biometrics on June 26th. When I am trying to track the biometric through VFS, it says No records found.
In online application ...only u can check on gckey account ..if u not have passwrd then call to your consultant .. I have also submitted my online application and gave biometricon 27th june

rb8488

Star Member
May 24, 2019
i think if anyone applies under SDS don't get results under assume 25 days we should send webform regardless of what agent says because if our classes start around in start of September Of course we gonna departure in mid august at least!

Ranuharman

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Th
Thank u I hope ur words will come true..... After I joined this forum I perceived that many applicants who got rejections got it within ircc official processing time of 20 days so rejections normally comes soon and if delayed chances of acceptance is more..... I don't know abt reality this is my assumptions and conclusion after seeing many cases..... I am badly waiting so I truly hope god helps me and u will too get visa for sure don't worry abt that... Fingers crossed
then u say that there are not any chance of getting visa after 15 days ..