+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June applicants SDS

Ash_dc

May 29, 2019
well generally if visa is rejected people generally get rejection around 14th day but BRO U ALMOST passed 40 days ..whether you applied webform or not you should get at least some priority because under SDS people generally are getting visa on 20th day! i agree september intake has traffic but since you're waiting for this long you at least should deserve a reply from them!
I applied on 22nd May SDS
I put in the webform
All they said is all documents have been recieved by the visa office
We will let you know when a decision is made

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
well generally if visa is rejected people generally get rejection around 14th day but BRO U ALMOST passed 40 days ..whether you applied webform or not you should get at least some priority because under SDS people generally are getting visa on 20th day! i agree september intake has traffic but since you're waiting for this long you at least should deserve a reply from them!

Yeah I agree with ur opinion..... I too feel that I am deserved to get reply from ircc since I have applied under sds category but I perceived that many of my friends who r now in Canada got their visa waiting for 60,70,80 and even 90 days ( who had particularly applied under sds category. After all even after submitting webform u would hardly get an auto generated email saying ur file is under process which is a universal truth that everyone knows and sometimes u don't even get replies..... What I am doing is.... I have noted down some people who had applied for visa prior me and r still waiting and if they get their visa that makes me sure that even if visa gets delayed to arrive u will surely get it.

rb8488

Star Member
May 24, 2019
I put in the webform
how long it takes to get reply from a webform?

Ash_dc

May 29, 2019
Good day Ashley Dcosta,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
I put in the webform

Dude keep in touch... If u get visa keep us posted which would certainly lift our spirits up

rb8488

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Good day Ashley Dcosta,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
and when did you finished your biometrics?

Anujnidhi

Jun 21, 2019
Guys my background checks are going on. Can you please tell me what do they check ?
After this what will be their next action