Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
PNP EE
FSW
Outland
ITA : 8 June
AOR : 22 June
Additional Documents uploaded : 11 July

No update till now for bio metrics request letter or medical.
What to do I’m curious?????
You applied under PNP or FSW? And what was the ADR about?

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
Is it normal if I responded to IRCC through the first email, but I haven't received any acknowledgement from them. Also, It has been over 12 hours since I replied, and I am still waiting for the second email containing the portal credentials.
VO-Montreal
CEC-PNP-In Land

Lora160623

Jul 4, 2023
Hi, we received an email today requesting the info for IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal. How long it usually takes for them to send the portal credentials?
Tracker now has info with permanent residency but the expiry date of confirmation of permanency is strange 2024 - too early, does anyone know why it is in one year only?

Reactions: maricelpba

flofield

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Hi, we received an email today requesting the info for IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal. How long it usually takes for them to send the portal credentials?
Tracker now has info with permanent residency but the expiry date of confirmation of permanency is strange 2024 - too early, does anyone know why it is in one year only?
Wow congratulations

jrahman

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
Most likely 3/4 business days.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Congratulations! Fast processing!

CoPR documents are usually only valid for a year. IIRC, you are an inland applicant, you don't need to worry about it as you'll be virtually landed.

Enjoy your weekend! Portal credentials can take anywhere between 1 week to 4 weeks.

Lora160623

Jul 4, 2023
Congratulations! Fast processing!

CoPR documents are usually only valid for a year. IIRC, you are an inland applicant, you don't need to worry about it as you'll be virtually landed.

Enjoy your weekend! Portal credentials can take anywhere between 1 week to 4 weeks.
Sorry, I don't know much about those dates. What about permanent residency card, will it valid 5 years? I thought that permanent residency is for 5 years

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Sorry, I don't know much about those dates. What about permanent residency card, will it valid 5 years? I thought that permanent residency is for 5 years
Yes, PR card will be valid for 5 years. CoPR is just "Confirmation of PR", it's validity loses any meaning once you get your portal 2.

Lora160623

Jul 4, 2023
Yes, PR card will be valid for 5 years. CoPR is just "Confirmation of PR", it's validity loses any meaning once you get your portal 2.
So I can celebrate already if I received this email IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal? All rest are formalities? So they finished processing my application and the result is positive? I can relax now and just follow the instructions, right?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
So I can celebrate already if I received this email IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal? All rest are formalities? So they finished processing my application and the result is positive? I can relax now and just follow the instructions, right?
Haha, totally! Go, enjoy. Only thing that can irritate you now is if you get a delayed portal 2 or issues with PR card.

See you in Citizenship [Month] AOR 2026 threads! :D

chenkmuruki

Aug 4, 2023
CEC Inland
ITA: Apr 26
Submitted: June 14, 2023
AOR: June 14, 2023

No updates since then. Even UIC is still a temporary one starting with CANxxxxx.
And CEC should ve the fastest stream according to the processing time page at canada.ca.