+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< June AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

JanJJ

Aug 14, 2019
Am I supposed to get some kind of confirmation after submitting an ADR? Should the tracker at least show document received or will it only say received after it has been retrieved by the agent?

Document was submitted via GCkey

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
FSW
Am I supposed to get some kind of confirmation after submitting an ADR? Should the tracker at least show document received or will it only say received after it has been retrieved by the agent?

Document was submitted via GCkey
/PNP EE and that too Outland applicants are known to get within a couple of minutes. I did. But for CEC inlanders the AORs are known to be very delayed at the moment.

Rony97

Mar 21, 2022
Got update today

BC updated from N/A to We are processing your Background Check

Would that mean that my security just started?

Reactions: June1311

vanillabean

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Got update today

BC updated from N/A to We are processing your Background Check

Would that mean that my security just started?
Mine changed to that on July 14 but my criminality and info sharing got completed way before that and security hasn’t started even to this day. It’s hard to say what the change really means for you unless you call them.

Reactions: Rony97

flofield

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Mine changed to that on July 14 but my criminality and info sharing got completed way before that and security hasn’t started even to this day. It’s hard to say what the change really means for you unless you call them.
Is your file with CIO Sydney as well?

Lora160623

Jul 4, 2023
Many individuals including me from VO Montreal have been facing difficulties in obtaining their credentials for the past month. The only reported issue pertains to VO Montreal, and the exact reasons for this problem are currently unknown.
Hi, could you please let me know when you receive the portal credentials? I am still waiting from Aug 4th. VO Montreal as you said.

DanSutaria

Aug 21, 2023
PNP- Inland - Health Care pathway
NOC: 31202- Physiotherapist
ITA -May 24, 2023
Submitted - June 23, 2023
AOR - June 23, 2023

Latest update: 9th August -passed medicals
25th July - Biometrics updated

What should I expect next?

Jul 19, 2023
CEC Inland
ITA - 24th May
AOR - 22nd June
No Update on Biometrics yet.
Case still with central processing and not assigned an VO yet.
I have called them a couple of times but they said the case is under normal processing time and web form is not required.

What should I be expecting?? There are so many people who are way ahead even with a later AOR.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
What should I be expecting?? There are so many people who are way ahead even with a later AOR.
Expect yourself to be processed in the normal processing time. Comparing yourself with others isn't helpful in this case. Entirely possible that a September AOR will get a PR before you do. These things happen, we just have to wait them out.

Reactions: June1311