<<<<<<<<<< June AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
CEC Inland
ITA: Apr 26
Submitted: June 14, 2023
AOR: June 14, 2023

No updates since then. Even UIC is still a temporary one starting with CANxxxxx.
And CEC should ve the fastest stream according to the processing time page at canada.ca.
Yes, they are! the initial updates takes time. I have know many CEC folks who got their medicals linked after 6 weeks but got PR in the next 4 weeks. So i understand it may be frustrating, but you have to wait, i think you will probably get some update next week.

iggy12

Sep 14, 2011
But on my sisters file,
Express entertainment:provincial nominee program
OuTLand
AOR-June 24th
BiO request- July 24th
BIO Done - Aug 3rd

yesterday it updated in the tracker, BIO , Medical and now eligibility Completed for her only.

background and her dependents are all in process..

what is the expect time frame left give or take ? I know things can suddenly get stuck but what are we seeing ?

HD1111

Aug 4, 2023
Is it normal if I responded to IRCC through the first email, but I haven't received any acknowledgement from them. Also, It has been over 12 hours since I replied, and I am still waiting for the second email containing the portal credentials.
VO-Montreal
CEC-PNP-In Land
Hello,
How do you know where your VO at?

Lora160623

Jul 4, 2023
Is it normal if I responded to IRCC through the first email, but I haven't received any acknowledgement from them. Also, It has been over 12 hours since I replied, and I am still waiting for the second email containing the portal credentials.
VO-Montreal
CEC-PNP-In Land
Did you receive a portal credentials? I sent an email with information they asked on Aug 4th and still have not receive the portal credentials yet.

Reactions: Jimmys0019

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Give it a few days maybe. My AOR is June 16th and I only got biometrics request yesterday.
FSW ( PNP) Outland EE.
My AOR is 16th June. Medical & Biometrics completed a month ago.Eligibility & Background Check in progress. When can expect any update? It’s been a month since anything moved.

Dr. Sohal

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
FSW ( PNP) Outland EE.
My AOR is 16th June. Medical & Biometrics completed a month ago.Eligibility & Background Check in progress. When can expect any update? It’s been a month since anything moved.
Hello i am also from 16 june AOR
My eligibility completed
Background in progress
What is your status for background in gckey??
Do u know your VO?

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I checked on the 10th of Aug, both eligibility and background check were in progress. I don’t know my VO.

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
Did you receive a portal credentials? I sent an email with information they asked on Aug 4th and still have not receive the portal credentials yet.
Many individuals including me from VO Montreal have been facing difficulties in obtaining their credentials for the past month. The only reported issue pertains to VO Montreal, and the exact reasons for this problem are currently unknown.