+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< June AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

Rony97

Mar 21, 2022
Hi Everyone, my background check in gc key still appears to be N/A but in tracker it shows In progress since June 16th. Anyone in a similar situation? I was hoping that after medical it would turn to In progress in gc key but no update.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi Everyone, my background check in gc key still appears to be N/A but in tracker it shows In progress since June 16th. Anyone in a similar situation? I was hoping that after medical it would turn to In progress in gc key but no update.
Trust what tracker says when it comes to Background check or Eligibility. GCkey won't change for a very long time for those two. Infact, GCKey's eligibility is tied to passport stamping or eCoPR and gets finished when that happens.

Rony97

Mar 21, 2022
Trust what tracker says when it comes to Background check or Eligibility. GCkey won't change for a very long time for those two. Infact, GCKey's eligibility is tied to passport stamping or eCoPR and gets finished when that happens.
Appreciate your response. Thanks!

ahmedx

Jul 24, 2023
https://ibb.co/5F7VXv6

Category: CEC Inland

AOR - Jun 8, 2023 | MEP and BIL - NA | Biometrics updated - NA | RFV/PPR - NA |

VFS Passport pickup - NA
Passports reached IRCC - NA
Passports received back - NA

Doesn't let me create account in Application tracker yet. UCI no still showing CAN XXX

Anyone in similar situation, please reply and update.
Do you have any updates on your file?

AATP

Star Member
Jun 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey guys,
while in waiting after AOR, so many things keep on hammering head
I have very very very important question about PCC of my spouse.

My spouse is a national of country A, she lived there since her birth to July 10, 2017.

Then she moved to country B, where has been residing with me as my spouse since July 2017 till date. After she started living with me here in country B, we both visited her home country several times.

Now, I uploaded her 2 PCCs in PR application,
- 1st PCC from country A (her home country), PCC issuance date: Current dated

- 2nd PCC from country B (her country of residence at the moment), PCC issuance date from the time she entered in this country for the very first time - July 11, 2017 to till date).
Note: She left her home country on 10 July, 2017.

Pls share your thoughts on the above case, and I hope I provided the correct and accurate PCCs of my spouse according to IRCC requirements, isn't it ?????
Pls reply

maricelpba

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
same case here

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Did they not took the inactive agent being present seriously? That's awful!
I got on the phone yesterday and got the usual tone from the agent 'hey you are PNP please wait for 9 months and don't bother us till then'. I was persistent with the agent, urged him that he has to report to the VO or someone higher up about the inactive case officer. But the agent pushed back saying he is not liable to answer or act on anything based on news articles and no standing order from the government on inactive case officers. Their contact center is run by the government and the agent act only on instructions given by the government and not on asks by individuals or private news agencies. So I understand what legal Falcon said a couple of weeks back on the same that IRCC won't act on this problem any more

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I got on the phone yesterday and got the usual tone from the agent 'hey you are PNP please wait for 9 months and don't bother us till then'. I was persistent with the agent, urged him that he has to report to the VO or someone higher up about the inactive case officer. But the agent pushed back saying he is not liable to answer or act on anything based on news articles and no standing order from the government on inactive case officers. Their contact center is run by the government and the agent act only on instructions given by the government and not on asks by private citizens or new agencies. So I understand what legal Falcon said a couple of weeks back on the same that IRCC won't act on this problem any more
yeah, no point in wasting your time on this. Hopefully, you'll be a PR before I land :)

Reactions: Lord_Tony

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
yeah, no point in wasting your time on this. Hopefully, you'll be a PR before I land :)
thanks and let me keep my fingers crossed and wish to see one of the iSaidGoodDay predictions come true too. I will be moving home then too :rolleyes:

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

AspectRatio

Jul 20, 2023
I sent a webform last night and received payment instruction today.
Grats and thanks for sharing! I still haven't got mine. I'm not sure if poking them is a good idea tho.
I submitted a form to update my address two weeks ago, yet the tracker continues to display the old address.