+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< June AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Thanks @flofield!

Does anyone knows anything about that "Updated: M/D, Y" field on the Tracker page (top right)?
Is that what you guys call a "ghost update"? I just noticed an update on that date but nothing changed on my profile
Ghost updates usually happen in status changes in GCKey. Based on my experience the ‘updated date’ changes whenever an officer touches our file and makes some changes- could be even an internal update which may not trigger any GU.

Reactions: Lord_Tony

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks @flofield!

Does anyone knows anything about that "Updated: M/D, Y" field on the Tracker page (top right)?
Is that what you guys call a "ghost update"? I just noticed an update on that date but nothing changed on my profile
I got my passports stamped in March and that "Updated: M/D, Y" still keeps updating for me. I don't think it is reliable.

A Ghost update appears in two different ways:
1. You get an email saying there's a new message or an update - but you login and nothing changes in GCKey.
2. You don't get any email but the GCKey status says "updated".

Only meaningful changes in GCKey that we have evidence of: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-shows-security-screening-and-waiting-lets-gather-here.498854/page-162#post-10443831

Legalfalcon's take on IP1, IP2, etc (GUs): https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-347#post-6636032

Reactions: AspectRatio

AATP

Star Member
Jun 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey guys,
while in waiting after AOR, so many things keep on hammering head
I have very very very important question about PCC of my spouse.

My spouse is a national of country A, she lived there since her birth to July 10, 2017.

Then she moved to country B, where has been residing with me as my spouse since July 2017 till date. After she started living with me here in country B, we both visited her home country several times.

Now, I uploaded her 2 PCCs in PR application,
- 1st PCC from country A (her home country), PCC issuance date: Current dated

- 2nd PCC from country B (her country of residence at the moment), PCC issuance date from the time she entered in this country for the very first time - July 11, 2017 to till date).
Note: She left her home country on 10 July, 2017.

Pls share your thoughts on the above case, and I hope I provided the correct and accurate PCCs of my spouse according to IRCC requirements, isn't it ?????

Rony97

Mar 21, 2022
Hey guys, today my pr tracker was updated but nothing changed. Background check is still in progress (since I was able to open my application in pr tracker) but no update after Eligibility completed. Did anyone else also got an updated date in their pr tracker but with no status change?

flofield

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Hey guys, today my pr tracker was updated but nothing changed. Background check is still in progress (since I was able to open my application in pr tracker) but no update after Eligibility completed. Did anyone else also got an updated date in their pr tracker but with no status change?
Same here for me. Tracker updated without any visible changes.
Eligibility not started though

Reactions: Rony97

49Winkler

Jul 1, 2023
Same, updated today, but nothing changed.

aasifa

Jul 24, 2022
Same update, I saw it this morning, but nothing seems to have changed. Background verification is still in progress, and eligibility not started. I wonder what it is though.

Last edited:

Rony97

Mar 21, 2022
Same update, I saw it this morning, but nothing seems to have changed. Background verification is still in progress, and eligibility not started. I wonder what it is though.
Assuming it was pr tracker website maintenance update or something similar

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Tony

maricelpba

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
AOR-June-16, Eligibility completed today for primary applicant only, but not for a dependent, BG-In progress for both
Hello,

May I know if your dependent’s Biometrics status on PR tracker changed to Completed? My wife’s still says In Progress along with her Eligibility.

Lora160623

Jul 4, 2023
Received Email for Permanent Resident Portal today. Good luck everyone !
Wow, I see your dates and I have all the same dates as you, except ITA. I did not receive a this email yet. I hope I will soon. Congratulation!!!! Please keep us updated of the next steps.

Reactions: aasifa

aasifa

Jul 24, 2022
Wow, I see your dates and I have all the same dates as you, except ITA. I did not receive a this email yet. I hope I will soon. Congratulation!!!! Please keep us updated of the next steps.
Fingers crossed! I hope you get your email soon!
I have already replied to that email with the information they asked for. I checked my tracker and I see details of the COPR document like number and expiry date. Interestingly enough, my spouse's eligibility still shows in progress :rolleyes: