+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 Visitor Visa TRV applicants

GR19

Jul 6, 2023
Category........
VISIT
I personally know people with less funds than what I have shown applying for 2months with prior refusals.
The problem I see here is that there is nothing defined and each case varies by the Officer reviewing the application.
Without any set guidelines this will keep happening.

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
I personally know people with less funds than what I have shown applying for 2months with prior refusals.
The problem I see here is that there is nothing defined and each case varies by the Officer reviewing the application.
Without any set guidelines this will keep happening.
Duration of the visit can be 2-3 weeks or a month.

The main concern they check the financial situation of your parents, if they have a current job or business. Bank balance alone cannot justify their financial stability. Also if they file taxes attach their ITR, if they own property get the property evaluation report through registered CA. I would suggest you to submit your application through GC key.

GR19

Jul 6, 2023
Category........
VISIT

The main concern they check the financial situation of your parents, if they have a current job or business. Bank balance alone cannot justify their financial stability. Also if they file taxes attach their ITR, if they own property get the property evaluation report through registered CA. I would suggest you to submit your application through GC key.
I agree, they are retired.
This time when I applied, I had attached a Net Worth balance Certificate from CA, Net Valuation of House from a Chartered Engineer, ITR for 3 years, Mutual Fund Statement, Pension Certifcate and Statements. I really dont know how else to convince them :(

GR19

Jul 6, 2023
Category........
VISIT

Do you think I should submit through GC key immediately?
or should I wait?

I understand its just your suggestion but I guess you have come across some info hence asking

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
I agree, they are retired.
This time when I applied, I had attached a Net Worth balance Certificate from CA, Net Valuation of House from a Chartered Engineer, ITR for 3 years, Mutual Fund Statement, Pension Certifcate and Statements. I really dont know how else to convince them :(
Did you mention anywhere on the application that you will take care of them?

GR19

Jul 6, 2023
Category........
VISIT
Did you mention anywhere on the application that you will take care of them?
Not take care of them, I have mentioned that I will take care of their food, travel and medical expenses and that they will be staying with me for the duration of the trip.

I mean, as a inviter/host this is common right? :(

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
It mentions this point right?

• When foreign nationals are planning to stay with friends or relatives ensure that the host is willing and able to provide for the visitor during the stay.
but this new portal refusing application by chinook. not sure what going on with applications

GR19

Jul 6, 2023
Category........
VISIT
but this new portal refusing application by chinook. not sure what going on with applications
mmmmm :( okay so you mentioned that you did that mistake? so did you correct it and were you successful?