+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Just FYI,
F12 trick seems like just a Java script for the website.
You use it without logging into your account you will see same thing you will when logged in.
A few weeks ago, the F12 trick used to tell me more information on the online portal. Now it shows me generic information, plus the documents I submitted. So I think they're changing what we can see.

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
A few weeks ago, the F12 trick used to tell me more information on the online portal. Now it shows me generic information, plus the documents I submitted. So I think they're changing what we can see.
Yeah they likely realized the security hole and it seems like any additional information has been removed

Reactions: fashiontart

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
I m getting ghost updates every two weeks on tracker . Don't know if they are working on file or if they are automated

Dixit patel

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
I m getting ghost updates every two weeks on tracker . Don't know if they are working on file or if they are automated
I was getting the updates every two weeks as well until they stopped May 20. Anyone else in the same boat?
What does this mean?

mithilpatel7888

Sep 19, 2016
I checked
All information is same no difference
I don’t know background is not starting
I just got ghost update
But nothing updated
Hey Reetu,
Did you got any update ?
I am in the same boat since I am tracking the New PR tracker and every week the date gets updated, but nothing on the file gets updated
Not sure if they are working on file or its just an automatic signal
Thanks,