Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Completed oath today !

I wanted to share a couple of things that I wish I knew before for the oath ceremony.

1. when you join the zoom call, be prepared to wait up to 30 minutes or more to be let into the zoom meeting to start the document checks etc.

2. Don’t worry if you forget to change your Zoom name to your seat number. An Agent will do it
For you once you are let into the meeting.

also a reminder :
Make sure your guests and surroundings are quiet or on mute .

listen to the instructions given by the judge and agents . My god what an ear ache I got listening to people rush a head of the judge with their oath instead of repeating after her.

poor lady had to stop several times to ask folks to stop rushing ahead of her as it makes it difficult for others to hear her.

ahao

Mar 12, 2022
Hi.
I just got DM on ecas but no update on tracker other than test and bg check. Any idea what's going on? June 2021 applicant?
Can you explain what is the difference between ecas and the tracker?
For my application, I am just able to check the tracker. How can I check ecas ?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Can you explain what is the difference between ecas and the tracker?
For my application, I am just able to check the tracker. How can I check ecas ?
If you are an online applicant, ECAS access is not available.
ECAS is an old system, which is still functional but does not include the updated you find on the Citizenship Application Tracker

Some of the stages that get included are highlighted in this post that i shared earlier
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/august-2021-citizenship-applicants.740188/page-31#post-9793493

The Citizenship Application Tracker it also mentions the following:

This tracker replaces the Client Application Status (CAS) tool. If you've been using CAS, you need to create a tracker account to continue checking the status of your citizenship application.

Elmaddin

Jun 11, 2013
Hi guys, I applied on June 9th, 2021. Background check was completed on November 9th. I haven’t had any test invitation or progress on my file since then. Is anybody else experiencing this type of delay?
Same, last update November 8,2021. Since no news. June 1st, 2021

ahao

Mar 12, 2022
If you are an online applicant, ECAS access is not available.
ECAS is an old system, which is still functional but does not include the updated you find on the Citizenship Application Tracker

Some of the stages that get included are highlighted in this post that i shared earlier
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/august-2021-citizenship-applicants.740188/page-31#post-9793493

The Citizenship Application Tracker it also mentions the following:

This tracker replaces the Client Application Status (CAS) tool. If you've been using CAS, you need to create a tracker account to continue checking the status of your citizenship application.
Thank you! That's very helpful

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
Completed oath today !

I wanted to share a couple of things that I wish I knew before for the oath ceremony.

1. when you join the zoom call, be prepared to wait up to 30 minutes or more to be let into the zoom meeting to start the document checks etc.

2. Don’t worry if you forget to change your Zoom name to your seat number. An Agent will do it
For you once you are let into the meeting.

also a reminder :
Make sure your guests and surroundings are quiet or on mute .

listen to the instructions given by the judge and agents . My god what an ear ache I got listening to people rush a head of the judge with their oath instead of repeating after her.

poor lady had to stop several times to ask folks to stop rushing ahead of her as it makes it difficult for others to hear her.
Congratulations!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: GuyanaGirl

Today crossed 4 months since test completed in December 2021, no update... Feeling really Sad:(
When did your test get marked as 'completed' after you took the test? My application is also getting processed at the Montreal LVO (August 2021 applicant).

Don't lose hope, I am waiting since November 2021. May 2021 applicant.
When did your test get marked as 'completed' after you took the test? My application is also getting processed at the Montreal LVO (August 2021 applicant).

adrianganea

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
I took the test on November 19th, and got completed on November 22nd (sorry, made a typo in my previous post, no news since Nov 22nd 2021).

Reactions: 8494193

I took the test on November 19th, and got completed on November 22nd (sorry, made a typo in my previous post, no news since Nov 22nd 2021).
Thanks. I took mine on Apr 11, and nothing since (not even marked completed. It still says 'in progress'). Hopefully soon.