+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
I am looking to move to Ontario, shall I wait for the oath or it doesn’t matter if I update my address. I am not sure if changing the address after the exam will delay my application.
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Good morning this question need un expert:))
Can cic make a decision for only one family members after he passed his test , and the other family member still wait to retake the test ?

If this happens, we may process the other family members’ applications separately. This process might mean that they will attend an earlier citizenship ceremony and become citizens faster than the one re-writing the test or attending the interview.

We will tell you before we process your family’s applications separately. We will also send you a form that you can use to ask us to process the applications together. If you want the applications processed together, we will pause the other family members’ applications until after the second test or interview.

If citizenship is then granted after the second test/interview, all family members will attend the same ceremony.

Voxx_O_xxoV

Sep 25, 2021
Could anyone tell me the difference between ecas and citizenship tracker? Do all applicants have access to ecas? I've only been using the tracker, and I have had no experience with ecas. I attempted to access it today, but I could not log in. I tried all the identification types listed, yet I am repeatedly told that my application is inactive/not in progress or I gave the wrong information. I doubt that I managed to type only the incorrect answers for over 30 minutes. And I am positive that my application is in progress as I have been getting updates on the tracker. Did anyone have a similar experience? I would appreciate any insight. Thank you.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi.
I just got DM on ecas but no update on tracker other than test and bg check. Any idea what's going on? June 2021 applicant?
The new tracker won’t update right away after you get a DM in Ecas. It may take a week or so

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Hi Guys, I am preparing my citizenship application thought of asking more experienced applicants. I am aware that we are not supposed to submit our full passport pages during the online application process. But after hearing from others that they had their passport requested at a later stage, thought of translating the passport stamps too to submit it with my passport. But after I had my passport translated there was one entry and exit stamp in my home country, which were not clear due to the ink marks. I spoke with the translator, informed him the correct dates, and told him I had air tickets to support the info given. He told me that he can't translate based on air tickets, and the alternative would be to translate as "illegible" for both of the stamps. Would that constitute a problem with IRCC if two stamps are labeled "illegible"?