Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Sorry silly question guys , what does "In process ECAs" in the tracker mean?
were you ever able to get to the bottom of this? I have the same question. I would really like to keep the excel sheet updated so i can help others the same way they've helped me before. But i dont know what this means?

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
were you ever able to get to the bottom of this? I have the same question. I would really like to keep the excel sheet updated so i can help others the same way they've helped me before. But i dont know what this means?
ECAS is the old tracker. Once they start processing your application you can log into ECAS and see your application status in process. I dont remember if "in process" starts right away after getting an AOR. Could take 2-3 months.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
The google spread sheet you are referring to is just a ;forum members mentioning there date they logged in were able to see the application in process...
From the Old ECAS tracker this is what I able to gather wrt stages...

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_gra&lang=en&app=

Application for Canadian Citizenship (Grant of Citizenship)
This diagram explains each step in the application process. Please contact us for more information about Application Processing Times.

Status of your applicationExplanation
RECEIVED
(A decision has not been made yet.)
Application Received
Your application has been received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada officials will review your application and the required documents and citizenship fees to ensure they meet the minimum processing requirements.
IN
PROCESS

Application In Process
Your file has been sent to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office closest to your home for processing.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada officials will complete the necessary steps to make a decision on your application. If additional information or documents are needed, you will be contacted.
If you are between the ages of 18 and 54, you will have to meet the knowledge and language requirements for citizenship. The citizenship test will determine if you meet the knowledge requirements for citizenship. You will be notified by mail about the time and place of your test. Adult applicants who are 55 years old or older are not required to take the citizenship test.
An interview with a citizenship officer or citizenship judge may also be required. Should this be necessary, you will be notified by mail about the time and place of your interview.
Application Withdrawn
If you wish to withdraw your application, you must advise us before a decision on your application has been made.
DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)
Applicant Notified
You will be notified by mail about the decision on your citizenship application.
If you meet the requirements, you will be invited to a citizenship ceremony where you will take the oath of citizenship and receive a certificate of Canadian citizenship.
If you do not meet the requirements, you will be informed in writing.

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
The google spread sheet you are referring to is just a ;forum members mentioning there date they logged in were able to see the application in process...
From the Old ECAS tracker this is what I able to gather wrt stages...

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_gra&lang=en&app=

This diagram explains each step in the application process. Please contact us for more information about Application Processing Times.

Status of your applicationExplanation
RECEIVED
Application Received
Your application has been received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada officials will review your application and the required documents and citizenship fees to ensure they meet the minimum processing requirements.
IN
PROCESS

Application In Process
Your file has been sent to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office closest to your home for processing.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada officials will complete the necessary steps to make a decision on your application. If additional information or documents are needed, you will be contacted.
If you are between the ages of 18 and 54, you will have to meet the knowledge and language requirements for citizenship. The citizenship test will determine if you meet the knowledge requirements for citizenship. You will be notified by mail about the time and place of your test. Adult applicants who are 55 years old or older are not required to take the citizenship test.
An interview with a citizenship officer or citizenship judge may also be required. Should this be necessary, you will be notified by mail about the time and place of your interview.
Application Withdrawn
If you wish to withdraw your application, you must advise us before a decision on your application has been made.
DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)
Applicant Notified
You will be notified by mail about the decision on your citizenship application.
If you meet the requirements, you will be invited to a citizenship ceremony where you will take the oath of citizenship and receive a certificate of Canadian citizenship.
If you do not meet the requirements, you will be informed in writing.
Okay, I currently logged into https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login to check my status, and it shows:
Your citizenship application status: In progress
Does that mean that I can update my "In Process ecas" date in the spreadsheet?

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Great. Thank you.

GargiS

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hi, From what I understood it means when you can log in and check your application status on their website - In process - ie. they are reviewing the application.

GargiS

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hello,

For family applications, have you received the kids AOR's with the parent's email or individual emails and was it the same day?

We are a family of 5 and only 1 of us received the AOR (One adult).

App received August 10 and Aor only for one on November 1st.

Thank you
In our case, 2 of my family members applied together (including me). We had given same email address for both the applications. I got 2 separate emails (AOR) on that email address for each of us within a gap of few minutes.

ashvez

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hello,
I had applied along with my daughter for Citizenship in Aug 2021. The application package was sent by post on Aug 19th 2021 to Sydney, NS.
Till now I haven't received my AOR.
Is anyone in the same boat who had applied ( on Aug 19 2019) and has not received an AOR yet ?
Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Arshia

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Hello,
I had applied along with my daughter for Citizenship in Aug 2021. The application package was sent by post on Aug 19th 2021 to Sydney, NS.
Till now I haven't received my AOR.
Is anyone in the same boat who had applied ( on Aug 19 2019) and has not received an AOR yet ?
Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Arshia
I applied online on Aug-19, no AOR yet.

Seems like CIC is processing applications received until mid of August. First it processed the online applications and now the paper applications. Stay tight and be ready for lots of wait and patience in the whole process, the lengthy journey has just started.

Reactions: ashvez and Gio1908

Hadysaade

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
I applied online on Aug-19, no AOR yet.

Seems like CIC is processing applications received until mid of August. First it processed the online applications and now the paper applications. Stay tight and be ready for lots of wait and patience in the whole process, the lengthy journey has just started.
Hello
My paper application was received on August 18 and I have just received my AOR 5 mins ago.
Regards

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Hello
My paper application was received on August 18 and I have just received my AOR 5 mins ago.
Regards
Congrtas.

Can you please share more details, Location, Physical presence days, single or number of family members for the application?

Reactions: Hadysaade