+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Thanks for your answer.
So the AOR for the kids may come on a later date? I am more worries about them because they are attached to my application.
We are a family of 4.. (2 adults and 2 kids)
For each of our applications we specified the same email and phone#
On 28th Oct(7:45am onwards), I received 4 separate emails 10-15 mins one after the other...

Did you specify same email for all the 5 applications that you sent?
Did you check the junk/spam folder ?

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Thanks for your answer.
So the AOR for the kids may come on a later date? I am more worries about them because they are attached to my application.
You don't have to worry, that would come subsequently. They would send AORs only if all the applications are complete. You have received AOR, which means applications are OK. Other AORs would come soon

Reactions: rafayet and Kamelca

Kamelca

Jul 12, 2021
We are a family of 4.. (2 adults and 2 kids)
For each of our applications we specified the same email and phone#
On 28th Oct(7:45am onwards), I received 4 separate emails 10-15 mins one after the other...

Did you specify same email for all the 5 applications that you sent?
Did you check the junk/spam folder ?
Same email for 4 applications (Mine and my 3 kids). Different email for my spouse. I was expecting to receive my kids AOR in my email (I checked spam folder).
I guess the most important is that the application was not returned. I'll wait few days and see what to do.

Thanks

Reactions: abbas.pasha

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Same email for 4 applications (Mine and my 3 kids). Different email for my spouse. I was expecting to receive my kids AOR in my email (I checked spam folder).
I guess the most important is that the application was not returned. I'll wait few days and see what to do.

Thanks
Did your spouse receive the AoR ?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Yes, she just checked her spam folder and it was there. Now only my 3 kids AOR missing !
Try this link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas, follow the steps and click continue
Tick on the box in the next page and click
On the next page, use your children's Select UCI in the identification type and enter UCI# (without hypen/-) and enter their details e.g. Family name, DoB, PoB.
See if this information is providing you with any additional information

Kamelca

Jul 12, 2021

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Hello,

For family applications, have you received the kids AOR's with the parent's email or individual emails and was it the same day?

We are a family of 5 and only 1 of us received the AOR (One adult).

App received August 10 and Aor only for one on November 1st.

Thank you
Hi - Can you please tell your location and Physical presence days, need to enter the sheet?

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Quick question on the Application Process.
Is the step "In Process ecas" supposed to be an email that comes from CIC? I received my AOR, but wondering if the next step is an incoming email that I should be expecting? or is it something I know by checking my status online?