JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
Had you sponsored your ex husband and if you did, how long after he came to Canada did it break down.
No he sponsored me in 2011, we staued together till 2013 and got final divorce in 2016. I have passed 5 year mark of being sponsored too!!

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
No he sponsored me in 2011, we staued together till 2013 and got final divorce in 2016. I have passed 5 year mark of being sponsored too!!
You dont have to worry about your past marriage like your rep said. Just focus on proving your current relationship as genuine (150-200) photos is still not the solution here. Remember, quality over quantity.

Reactions: Bharti Lalwani

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
You dont have to worry about your past marriage like your rep said. Just focus on proving your current relationship as genuine (150-200) photos is still not the solution here. Remember, quality over quantity.
Yes thanks! Yeah I’ll send few only! Maybe 20-30.
I can scan pics on paper and write about it, right? Or do I have to write on back of pic all the detail?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Yes thanks! Yeah I’ll send few only! Maybe 20-30.
I can scan pics on paper and write about it, right? Or do I have to write on back of pic all the detail?
If you are sending printed photos,then you have to write all of the details I mentioned on the back of each photo. If you use MS Word and compile your photos there (say 2 a page) you can use the Caption feature on MS word and write about it below.

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
If you are sending printed photos,then you have to write all of the details I mentioned on the back of each photo. If you use MS Word and compile your photos there (say 2 a page) you can use the Caption feature on MS word and write about it below.
Thank you! :)

Reactions: Krissh2179

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
There are many sentences which needs to be changed. I’ll try send them 5-6 corrections, if they could change it, otherwise I would ask them to refund me :(
They might have sent you a draft. Try changing the draft after calling. They should change the translation if it is not correct. If they say they sent a draft , you didn't reply, tell them you missed because you were busy or something. But if you have given a go ahead, then they might ask for more money .

Just hope they don't.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Hi

I have few concerns regarding my outland PR application. I am canadian citizen and I am sponsoring my husband from India. We have had our paperwork done, our consultant helped us getting it done. He put in about 150-200 pics from our wedding events and trips and tours after our wedding. I know the checklist says have to have 20 pics, but how can our relationship be proofed in 20 pics? Is it ok to send 150-200 pics in different folders or should I just send 20 pics (2-4 from each event)? I am worried with so many pics they would send our file to NDVO and my consultant dint even write nam and DOB of PA on back of pics.

And our consultant in India, she check marked checklist, some by pen and half on computer. Does it matter that it was not done all by pen or all on computer?

She even mentioned national identity document on checklist but in Application to sponsor form she marked No for national identity document.

I am so confused now, should I do whatever my consultant is asking me to do, or I can make changes and then submit the file.

She even mentioned themselves as our representatives, but I am worried, they wont tell us on time, whenever there will be update on our file. And is the use of representative is from both Sponsor and PA side, or just PA side?

Sorry for so many questions, really will appreciate if anyone can answer them as appropriate as they feel!
This is just my opinion.

Firstly, no more than 20 pics - preferably printed. One from each tradition/event of your marriage with a small description at the back. (12-15 pics)
One or two pics before marriage. 3-4 pics after marriage. Better to have some pics of marriage events with family and relatives.

ottawasenators

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi

I have few concerns regarding my outland PR application. I am canadian citizen and I am sponsoring my husband from India. We have had our paperwork done, our consultant helped us getting it done. He put in about 150-200 pics from our wedding events and trips and tours after our wedding. I know the checklist says have to have 20 pics, but how can our relationship be proofed in 20 pics? Is it ok to send 150-200 pics in different folders or should I just send 20 pics (2-4 from each event)? I am worried with so many pics they would send our file to NDVO and my consultant dint even write nam and DOB of PA on back of pics.

And our consultant in India, she check marked checklist, some by pen and half on computer. Does it matter that it was not done all by pen or all on computer?

She even mentioned national identity document on checklist but in Application to sponsor form she marked No for national identity document.

I am so confused now, should I do whatever my consultant is asking me to do, or I can make changes and then submit the file.

She even mentioned themselves as our representatives, but I am worried, they wont tell us on time, whenever there will be update on our file. And is the use of representative is from both Sponsor and PA side, or just PA side?

Sorry for so many questions, really will appreciate if anyone can answer them as appropriate as they feel!
If you have already applied, there is no point worrying about it. What i heard , people do collages 4 pics on one sheet to cover more photos. It is important to write on the back (context). Good luck

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
How can that request be made? Do you have any more information. Any lead would be appreciable.

Mine nearest medical center is 10 hour drive or else a flight.
Try calling. It used to be on their site but I have a hard time finding it now, so I don't know if they still offer it.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi

Do not send more than 20 pictures.

The checklist and guidelines are there for a reason. Sending more than 20 pictures is only hindering your application and disrespectful to others. They ask for 20 because that is all they need. Sending additional proof results in longer processing time and shredded evidence, which negatively impacts everyone.

Really hoping you did not already send your application and can rectify this.

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
Yes, I will send just 20 and will not send use of representative form too, because she is just making everything complicated.
Thanks all for reply.

Reactions: Krissh2179

Here

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Hi I have submitted my wife documents on June 3rd 2019 and documents are delivered on 5 th of june 2019. My wife has canada visitor visa, I am planing to book her tickets, Can the return ticket should be within a month or less than six month period. I really appriciate your suggestions. Please suggest me.

Raj9113

Sep 24, 2015
Do not send more than 20 pictures.

The checklist and guidelines are there for a reason. Sending more than 20 pictures is only hindering your application and disrespectful to others. They ask for 20 because that is all they need. Sending additional proof results in longer processing time and shredded evidence, which negatively impacts everyone.

Really hoping you did not already send your application and can rectify this.
You can send more than 20 its not a problem. one of my frnd has send around 39 photos. he dint had any issues, got the PR approved. ur application just have to be clear and properly arranged. shouldn't give hard time to the case officer.

radtechpankaj

Apr 15, 2019
Hi there, i am trying to resubmit my application. I have a question regarding IMM 5562 form, Did you giyz fill the part B) Your spouse or Common law partner trip as sponsor or just filled part A of the form for principal applicant only? Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
Hello guys,

i ma Canadian PR sponsoring my husband who lives in India.
I just noticed that they have updated a few forms.
In the additional family information form (IMM 5406) Section A they now have a new field called "parent". Not sure what they are asking for.

Relationship
Applicant
Spouse
Mother
Father
Parent
I read from another forum that it’s for nonbiological or adoptive parents. Basically step dad or mom I believe. If it doesn’t apply to you, you can just put N/A