+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
Hi there, i am trying to resubmit my application. I have a question regarding IMM 5562 form, Did you giyz fill the part B) Your spouse or Common law partner trip as sponsor or just filled part A of the form for principal applicant only? Any insight will be greatly appreciated.
We did both the sponsor and the principal applicant since that’s what the form asked for.

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Seems like IRCC has slowed down. No one from May have got their AOR's yet. AOR can take anywhere between 45-60 days now it seems. Hang tight everyone!

Reactions: Rbmolina

dtenchavez

Star Member
May 20, 2019
App. Filed.......
June 21
So there's an update for the form IMM5406e. Has anyone seen it? Right underneath the father column is a new PARENT column. I wonder what it means? Whose parent are they referring to? I have filled an old one and have not submitted it yet. Should I bother redoing it?

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Hopefully it's just people not updating the sheet. Lol.
I too hope the same. They are so busy arranging the BR and MR they forgot to update.
Fingers crossed. Hope ours would be in timelines like March ' 19.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
So there's an update for the form IMM5406e. Has anyone seen it? Right underneath the father column is a new PARENT column. I wonder what it means? Whose parent are they referring to? I have filled an old one and have not submitted it yet. Should I bother redoing it?
I guess this should be for one of the non biological parent (Step Dad/Mom).

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
I too hope the same. They are so busy arranging the BR and MR they forgot to update.
Fingers crossed. Hope ours would be in timelines like March ' 19.
It could also be because their application isn't as complicated as others, so they didn't feel the need to keep coming back to the forum for help, which means they wouldn't remember to update their progress.

dtenchavez

Star Member
May 20, 2019
App. Filed.......
June 21
I guess this should be for one of the non biological parent (Step Dad/Mom).
Okay. I have two more questions.
About the checklist. Do I have to check the box that does not apply to me and then write N/A beside it? Or I could just leave it unchecked and write N/A?
For example, the Financial Evaluation does not apply to me.

When the application gets approved for visa, are they gonna return the supporting documents?

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
About the checklist. Do I have to check the box that does not apply to me and then write N/A beside it? Or I could just leave it unchecked and write N/A?

When the application gets approved for visa, are they gonna return the supporting documents?
For Question1 . Do not Tick the box and write 'NA' just by the side of the box.
Question 2. They return it because applicants send Original documents i.e Birth Certificate. That is required for the lifetime.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019

Tick the main box acknowledging you have read it and then write NA besides it or if a whole section does not apply (not the yes or no questions) you can put a single slash across the section and write N/A. The only place you can skip ticking the main checkbox is medicals.

dtenchavez

Star Member
May 20, 2019
App. Filed.......
June 21
Tick the main box acknowledging you have read it and then write NA besides it or if a whole section does not apply (not the yes or no questions) you can put a single slash across the section and write N/A. The only place you can skip ticking the main checkbox is medicals.
I’ve thought of this too. Is that how you do it?