+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

cass59

Star Member
May 26, 2019
I JUST BROUGHT MY VISA TO FEDEX AHHH!! it will ship tomorrow! i get so paranoid i will be worried something bad will happen until it gets there but omggg i can’t believe it :)

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
I JUST BROUGHT MY VISA TO FEDEX AHHH!! it will ship tomorrow! i get so paranoid i will be worried something bad will happen until it gets there but omggg i can’t believe it :)
Congratulations

CANSponsor

May 28, 2019
Dear all,

I am in the process of filing the forms and collecting all supporting documents to sponsor my husband who is in India. The document checklist says " to provide birth certificate or baptisal certificate" . He does not have birth certificate but do have 10, 12 grade certificates. Please let me know the alternate for birth certificate - Will explanation letter along with 10/12th certificate be sufficient? or else does he require to get any other certificates from municipal office?

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
I posted the documents yesterday through Canada Post ExpressPost. Hopefully will update the sheet on Friday.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
All june applicants, did you all certified translated your personal chats and social media proofs?
I will file by mid to end of june, just confused with translation documents requirement!
I submitted Social media chats and emails which were in English. I gave 3 emails two of those in English and one was in Hindi. I got that Hindi language email translated only. Also submitted parts of Whatsapp chats from different dates which were in English.

Reactions: evercana

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Thank you ! And if I am getting it translated from Canada, do I still need affidavit?
Thanks
If you get it translated in Canada, the translating agency gives you a set of 3 documents sealed together with a security stamp. I did it from 'Docsbase Canada'. There is the seal of the translator which serves as the affidavit if you have given an email to translate. I attached a print of the original email as well.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
I have one more question, please let me know, I have social media pictures, where I posted pictures on facebook and instagram, and my friends commented on that, most of them are in english, and some in my native language. I believe, we don’t have to translate that
And I have 21 pages of personal chat to get translated and they are charging me $422, shd I cut it down to 10? Will those 10 pages be enough for officials? And I can submit rest of my chat as it is, without having it translated.
Thanks much!!
These serve as important piece of document. Those pictures with acknowledged relationship and comments preferably in English. I posted my marriage picture and the comments from family and friends 'wishing you a happy married life' serves the purpose I guess.

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
These serve as important piece of document. Those pictures with acknowledged relationship and comments preferably in English. I posted my marriage picture and the comments from family and friends 'wishing you a happy married life' serves the purpose I guess.
Thank you :)

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
If you get it translated in Canada, the translating agency gives you a set of 3 documents sealed together with a security stamp. I did it from 'Docsbase Canada'. There is the seal of the translator which serves as the affidavit if you have given an email to translate. I attached a print of the original email as well.
Yes, I am getting my chat translated from them too :)

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Dear all,

I am in the process of filing the forms and collecting all supporting documents to sponsor my husband who is in India. The document checklist says " to provide birth certificate or baptisal certificate" . He does not have birth certificate but do have 10, 12 grade certificates. Please let me know the alternate for birth certificate - Will explanation letter along with 10/12th certificate be sufficient? or else does he require to get any other certificates from municipal office?
10th Certificate , Passport Front Page, LOE, PAN Card / Drivers License showing DOB should be good.

Reactions: Mathjohn