+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

cass59

Star Member
May 26, 2019
If your only medical location is truly that far away they have in the past made exemptions - where you could get it done by another physician. Look into that.
thank you SO much!! that would help! i’m going to call them i think..

Here

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Hi My documents are delivered on wednesday. Counting days for next steps. Please add me.
Spouce sponsor outland.
Application sent on june-03-2019
Application received on june-05-2019.

Best of luck for the folks who are applying in June.

waterloo2019

May 30, 2019
Hello guys,

i ma Canadian PR sponsoring my husband who lives in India.
I just noticed that they have updated a few forms.
In the additional family information form (IMM 5406) Section A they now have a new field called "parent". Not sure what they are asking for.

Relationship
Applicant
Spouse
Mother
Father
Parent

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
I got my whatsapp chat translated from docbase. OMG! That is worse translation from punjabi to english :( I wish I would have done by myslef and shdn’t have pair them $150. Or I could have kept as it is and translated by myself in english and But I guess IRCC would know that we guys do talk in punjabi too!!!
They would have given you a mock one before translating which you would send with approval. This they did with me. I changed a few appropriate things which were similar. Try calling them if this was not the case with you.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
If your only medical location is truly that far away they have in the past made exemptions - where you could get it done by another physician. Look into that.
How can that request be made? Do you have any more information. Any lead would be appreciable.

Mine nearest medical center is 10 hour drive or else a flight.

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
They would have given you a mock one before translating which you would send with approval. This they did with me. I changed a few appropriate things which were similar. Try calling them if this was not the case with you.
There are many sentences which needs to be changed. I’ll try send them 5-6 corrections, if they could change it, otherwise I would ask them to refund me :(

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
Hi

I have few concerns regarding my outland PR application. I am canadian citizen and I am sponsoring my husband from India. We have had our paperwork done, our consultant helped us getting it done. He put in about 150-200 pics from our wedding events and trips and tours after our wedding. I know the checklist says have to have 20 pics, but how can our relationship be proofed in 20 pics? Is it ok to send 150-200 pics in different folders or should I just send 20 pics (2-4 from each event)? I am worried with so many pics they would send our file to NDVO and my consultant dint even write nam and DOB of PA on back of pics.

And our consultant in India, she check marked checklist, some by pen and half on computer. Does it matter that it was not done all by pen or all on computer?

She even mentioned national identity document on checklist but in Application to sponsor form she marked No for national identity document.

I am so confused now, should I do whatever my consultant is asking me to do, or I can make changes and then submit the file.

She even mentioned themselves as our representatives, but I am worried, they wont tell us on time, whenever there will be update on our file. And is the use of representative is from both Sponsor and PA side, or just PA side?

Sorry for so many questions, really will appreciate if anyone can answer them as appropriate as they feel!

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi

I have few concerns regarding my outland PR application. I am canadian citizen and I am sponsoring my husband from India. We have had our paperwork done, our consultant helped us getting it done. He put in about 150-200 pics from our wedding events and trips and tours after our wedding. I know the checklist says have to have 20 pics, but how can our relationship be proofed in 20 pics? Is it ok to send 150-200 pics in different folders or should I just send 20 pics (2-4 from each event)? I am worried with so many pics they would send our file to NDVO and my consultant dint even write nam and DOB of PA on back of pics.

And our consultant in India, she check marked checklist, some by pen and half on computer. Does it matter that it was not done all by pen or all on computer?

She even mentioned national identity document on checklist but in Application to sponsor form she marked No for national identity document.

I am so confused now, should I do whatever my consultant is asking me to do, or I can make changes and then submit the file.

She even mentioned themselves as our representatives, but I am worried, they wont tell us on time, whenever there will be update on our file. And is the use of representative is from both Sponsor and PA side, or just PA side?

Sorry for so many questions, really will appreciate if anyone can answer them as appropriate as they feel!
150-200 pictures is way too much. There’s a reason they bold the word ‘maximum’ on the checklist. Select what’s best 2-3 of each event. Pictures going over 5-10 over the 20 limit is fine but 150-200 is just obnoxious. People have secured PR’s with only those 20 pics. The pictures are a small part of the whole proving genuine relationship scenario. If more is needed they will ask you for the same through additional documents. Your consultant is not doing a good job then since its important to mention both the sponsor and principal applicant’s name, date of birth, date of the event and brief description.

That’s fine if some were ticked half pen half electronic (Always best to do it one way though).

India does not have a National Identity Document (Aadhar card is not declared as one yet). So even on the checklist it should not be mentioned.

If you are worried about them not doing a good job, its better you do the filing yourself and not reply on a representative. Not saying you will, but people have had bad experiences with reps and removed them at later stage when they found out about their incompetency. If you feel they are being that right now best to handle it on your own. And if you use a rep, they have total control over checking the progress of the application through GCKey. You will only be able to check updates via ECAS (it does not show PA’s BGC and Eligibility). Even your request letters will be going to the Rep first and then they will inform you of the same to take action.

Kate_Westlake

Jan 18, 2018
Hi

Rajnavi,

I did not send more than 20 pics, if they ask for 20 pics you don't have to send 150 pics.
It is ok to fill the document checklist half by pen and half by computer.
If you have a National Identity you should give them the information, they know if Indian citizens have national identity or not, hiding it from them may cause you trubles, such as misrepresentation.
You don't have to do whatever your consultant is asking you to do, you can hire other consultants if you are not happy with her.
The use of representative form must be signed by both, sponsor and PA.

Good luck.

cass59

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Hi

some pen is ok!
i only sent 20 because i was scared to “break” rules. choosing was very hard but 150-200 is crazy! i don’t think they need that many pictures to prove your relationship is real

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
Thank you @Krissh2179 @Kate_Westlake @cass59
But because I was divorced and this is my second marriage after divorce and my husband’s first marriage, that’s why we did hire lawyer and that’s what he told us, to send more proof and so many pictures so that immigration will not think, that our marraige is not genuine

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Thank you @Krissh2179 @Kate_Westlake @cass59
But because I was divorced and this is my second marriage after divorce and my husband’s first marriage, that’s why we did hire lawyer and that’s what he told us, to send more proof and so many pictures so that immigration will not think, that our marraige is not genuine
Had you sponsored your ex husband and if you did, how long after he came to Canada did it break down.