+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by Kate_Westlake, May 30, 2019.

1. You can! However, sponsor must proof they’ll go back to Canada once you become a PR. I think what some people did is laying out plans in LOI

2. please what's LOI and what proof can sponsor use?
    Is it okay for sponsor to swear a court affidavits indicating he will be in Canada when the PA's application is approved? (Can this be enough proof)

3. #198 Ohdontyousee, Jul 2, 2019 at 7:01 AM
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    Its a letter of intent or explanation. Your partner would use it to establish plans to move back. Like proof of job offer, conversation with families, mortgage paid, letters of support from family and friends.. etc

If you search the forum for LOI or LOE you’ll find a lot of people going over it in detail.

Don’t just provide one proof. Try to get as many as you can to establish intent

Check post #9 here

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-sponsoring-a-spouse-while-living-outside-canada.529659/

Also check this

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-sponsors-intention-to-return-to-canada.481010

uniform likes this.
  4. Yes - My bad

Application Delivered: 06/27/2019
    PA Country: India
    Sponsor: PR [Calgary, AB]
    Lets see how long this takes

5. Th
    Thanks a lot, this was really helpful!

6. Yes, the application received on Apr. 18th was returned because the birth certificate of PA was missing.

7. Like they wanted original or you didn't even attach a photocopy?

8. I missed to attach a photocopy.

9. Hi!
    I created an account and I don't know which APPLICATION NUMBER to complete, can you please help me? I am sponsoring my husband OUTLAND.

10. Have you filled the forms?

11. Yes, I sent them on May 23 and I have just found out that I can link them at an online account. I haven't received anything from CIC neither mail nor e-mail.

12. Hi, it is after you have received an acknowledgment mail (which will contain a reference number) from CIC that you can link it to your online account.
    Please what is the exact date that your Application to Sponsor was received by the CPC?

13. I haven't received anything yet. I don't know when or if they have received my application, because I lost tracking when it entered to Canada

14. Fingers crossed then. I think it takes a long time like between 45 - 50 days after receiving your sponsorship application before they send Acknowledgment of Receipt. That is if you included all necessary forms

15. I haven't received anything yet. I don't know when or if they have received my application, because I lost tracking when it entered to Canada
    So if I want to make an online account I have to receive the Acknowledgement of Receipt first?