+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

CristianFelipe

Jun 11, 2019
Toronto
How were you able to get an application number? I have called so many times and they've never given me one :(
I called initially for submitting a missing fee for open work permit then she gave me instructions asked me information and let me n hold for 5 minutes then came back with that application number but I'm not sure if that number is gonna be the same as the one I get when I receive the AOR.
Had to wait like 30 minutes to talk to her.

KerryO

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Application mailed on: May 19
Application received by cic: May 28
AOR: June 7th

The email stated that they started processing the file on June 6th.

grace777

Jun 11, 2019
Hi all

inland spouse applicaion + OWP

application sent - 5/31
application returened for missing PCC -6/20
application resubmitted -6/21
waiting for AOR

ticainland

Jun 5, 2019
Hi all

inland spouse applicaion + OWP

application sent - 5/31
application returened for missing PCC -6/20
application resubmitted -6/21
waiting for AOR
Thank you Grace for your update!

A few questions:
1. Did you submit the letter they sent with what is missing?
2. Did you check the old forms before you submit the documents again?
3. If you did check the package again, did you update all of the forms or just update if they changed?

Thank you!

Does anybody has experience with getting the papers back and how are you suppose to resubmit the application?

KerryO

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019

A few questions:
3. If you did check the package again, did you update all of the forms or just update if they changed?

Thank you!

Does anybody has experience with getting the papers back and how are you suppose to resubmit the application?

I experienced the same. I applied in March 2019 and my application was returned due to a missing signature. My file was returned in May 2019. I resubmitted in late May and prior to submitting I had to change all the forms as there were many updates to the existing forms. This was recommended by one of my friend, who has a lot experience with immigration files.

I would recommend to do the same to reduce any further delays. I have no information on if the immigration sends your file back if the forms aren’t updated. I think this might not be the case as they don’t process the files in sequence and I’m sure they might not have a track if the forms were most current when they received that particular file.

grace777

Jun 11, 2019

A few questions:

Thank you!

1.yes they said the reason of the docs returning if missing PCC. however I also found some missing signs that they didnt mention. if anyone who got their application returned, i recommend you go over all application again although CIC does not mention it as a reasin to return.

2,3. Yes. my case was terrible. because many forms were updated from June while my application kit was printed in May, I had to print some forms again to make sure I am using the latest format.