+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

CristianFelipe

Jun 11, 2019
Toronto
You can pay and send receipt on webform
How do you send the receipt on webform?
I sent my application for mi wife without the open work permit fee 100$ only was asked for the 155 on the online tool. Paid the 100 just yesterday and got the receipt but how do I do to give it to the cic without them returning the OWP APP ?
Someone else had done this? Thanks!

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
We're sending our package tomorrow. Out of curiosity, who used a lawyer vs. who did it themselves (and how long did it take you to get everything together). It took us about 3.5 weeks to get everything together and ready but I feel like I've lost years of my life due to stress from all of this.

kyungyyz

Jun 9, 2019
We're sending our package tomorrow. Out of curiosity, who used a lawyer vs. who did it themselves (and how long did it take you to get everything together). It took us about 3.5 weeks to get everything together and ready but I feel like I've lost years of my life due to stress from all of this.
I did by myself! Debated to work with Lawyer, but it was too expensive... Therefore, It took me more than a month to prepare everything. Well.. I was bit lazy in the meantime too.. haha

I was also very stressed but, it's just a beginning of new chapter! So eventually everything will be so worth it...
I hope you don't feel too stressed! It'll be alright! :)

Reactions: aquamex

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
How do you send the receipt on webform?
I sent my application for mi wife without the open work permit fee 100$ only was asked for the 155 on the online tool. Paid the 100 just yesterday and got the receipt but how do I do to give it to the cic without them returning the OWP APP ?
Someone else had done this? Thanks!
Go to: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx and then click:
  1. Tell us more
  2. Yes
  3. No
  4. Go to Web form
Type of Application/enquiry select Sponsorship
Type of Application/enquiry continued select Sponsorship - Spouse, common-law partner in Canada.
Your enquiry (required): Write in your explanation

Applicant Information: Fill in your info
Enquirer Information: select Applicant and fill in required info
Agree with the consent
Click Next and it will give you the page where you can attach and upload your documents. Attach the OWP remaining fees payment receipt and a copy of your earlier paid sponsorship fee.
Good luck!

CristianFelipe

Jun 11, 2019
Toronto
Go to: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx and then click:
  1. Tell us more
  2. Yes
  3. No
  4. Go to Web form
Type of Application/enquiry continued select Sponsorship - Spouse, common-law partner in Canada.

Agree with the consent
Click Next and it will give you the page where you can attach and upload your documents. Attach the OWP remaining fees payment receipt and a copy of your earlier paid sponsorship fee.
Good luck!
Thank you for this! i did that today! hopefully it works!

Reactions: Eveslm

Sakurasahra

Dec 6, 2018
  1. Tell us more
  2. Yes
  3. No
  4. Go to Web form

Agree with the consent
Good luck!
Thanks!! I was debating whether I should do that since I don’t have any uci or application number
Do you think I should still send a copy of the receipt to Vegreville? Or the Mississauga office?
The stress of this is unreal!

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Thanks!! I was debating whether I should do that since I don’t have any uci or application number
Do you think I should still send a copy of the receipt to Vegreville? Or the Mississauga office?
The stress of this is unreal!
May be you should send it to the same office you sent your application. Clearly mark your name and application type. And then also do call them

Reactions: Sakurasahra

Sakurasahra

Dec 6, 2018
I’ve spoken to them over the phone and unless you have like a temporary application number then they could attach the receipt and the letter of explanation
To the application.