+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 citizenship applicants

Pitlord

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
They provide detailed notes, abt the steps they have taken on your file, observations of the case officer. It gives you some idea of the reasons for delay

Thank you again. Will definitely try it.

Do you know if that sped up anyone's application?

I mean, I expect it to be resolved within 30 days not to wait for those notes :rolleyes::rolleyes:

redindian22

Mar 22, 2010
Got my official invite letter today. However they have not honoured the name change info I couriered them in March and then sent them via web form in June. I called them and they said it has to be in the name I applied in. I got married!!! Is there anything I can do at the oath ceremony so I take my oath in my married name?
Hi,

Could you please let us know if you have received an invite letter or invite email.

Thanks

Japp81

Jan 22, 2020
hello guys, i am june 2019 applicant and still in progress......no test invite ,,, nothing..... i am a truck driver.... and my company wants me to send to the USA as they dont have an enough work in canada.....i already lost my two jobs since i applied...... because most canadian companies wants to send their drivers to the USA... ( profit ). if you need a job as a truck driver .... canada wide ..then there are just couple of companies who are hiring.
now the question is can i apply for urgent processing because i got my permanent resident after refugee status.... my birth country will not issue me a passport... and i have a canadian travel document and i applied for USA visa twice and they didnt issue me...

can i apply for urgent processing .... or need to quit this job again.

Orgcom

Feb 27, 2020
hello guys, i am june 2019 applicant and still in progress......no test invite ,,, nothing..... i am a truck driver.... and my company wants me to send to the USA as they dont have an enough work in canada.....i already lost my two jobs since i applied...... because most canadian companies wants to send their drivers to the USA... ( profit ). if you need a job as a truck driver .... canada wide ..then there are just couple of companies who are hiring.
now the question is can i apply for urgent processing because i got my permanent resident after refugee status.... my birth country will not issue me a passport... and i have a canadian travel document and i applied for USA visa twice and they didnt issue me...

I’m quite sure that If a Canadien company sends you to the US and you need a Canadien passport to go there, that’s an urgent processing. Gather proof docs from your current company and ask for UP. If UP is rejected, it’s not going to hurt your application in any way.

Pitlord

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016

I also had job offers that require me to own a Canadian passport and request urgent processing with proper documents but nobody got back to me. I think the only priority groups are people in danger and families. If you call them they won't pick up, if you send a request nobody contacts you. But definitely try an let us know :)

Japp81

Jan 22, 2020
I also had job offers that require me to own a Canadian passport and request urgent processing with proper documents but nobody got back to me. I think the only priority groups are people in danger and families. If you call them they won't pick up, if you send a request nobody contacts you. But definitely try an let us know :)
Thanks for reply... Sure ..let u know guys

Jas4rmny

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other

I already sent them the request on the web forum for the same thing . I am in trucking business as well , I told them I’m unemployed and new job requires me to go to USA , so please put my application through urgent processing…2 weeks and counting no response from them!!

Japp81

Jan 22, 2020
I already sent them the request on the web forum for the same thing . I am in trucking business as well , I told them I’m unemployed and new job requires me to go to USA , so please put my application through urgent processing…2 weeks and counting no response from them!!
Plz let us know if anything happens... Thanks

mandhaata

Aug 9, 2019

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
I just emailed my Minister to ask him to see if he can help. My online shows only language and test are not complete but it am a senior citizen so exempt from both.
I got an email from my minister’s office today. They called IRCC and spoke to an agent who said that I am in the que for a ceremony date. They said I should receive an email providing the info of a virtual ceremony I will need to attend to finalize my application. If I don’t receive the email within one month I am to email my minister’s office and they will call ircc again.
So even though my tracker shows language in process and test not started, things are progressing. I am over the age of 54 so I don’t have to take the test or prove language ability.
I guess the ceremony is my oath. Finally!
wishing everyone the same news soon.

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
Any news for anybody recently?
I emailed my Minister and asked them to help me find out why the delay. Told them I am a senior citizen, so language and test are not required. My tracker shows those two things are in progress. Everything else is complete.
So the Minister’s office calls ircc and the agent tells her I am in the que for virtual ceremony.
the Minister’s office told me if I don’t get an email invite within a month to let them know and they will call ircc again.

Mleung611

Jun 19, 2019
Hi,

the citizenship ship test got changed to in progress on Nov 3 and the test can be taken starting Nov 12. But I haven’t received an invitation email. Is this normal to take a few days? How many days passed since your Status changed to receiving the invitation email?

thanks