+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 citizenship applicants

hizzoscott

Jan 21, 2012
Hello all I've notice the sheet isn't updated with my test schedule date that I posted earlier . I passed on Sept 23rd.
I was emailed and asked to provide passport pages for my eligibility period of 2014 to 2019.
I only have my current passport from 2016 and have no idea what happened to the last passport so I just wrote a letter explaining it was taken by consulate when renewing. Coppies pages at staples and shipped with sig req via shoppers. I ordered gmcs notes that arrive today as well.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hello all I've notice the sheet isn't updated with my test schedule date that I posted earlier . I passed on Sept 23rd.
I was emailed and asked to provide passport pages for my eligibility period of 2014 to 2019.
I only have my current passport from 2016 and have no idea what happened to the last passport so I just wrote a letter explaining it was taken by consulate when renewing. Coppies pages at staples and shipped with sig req via shoppers. I ordered gmcs notes that arrive today as well.
GMCS notes arrive by mail and not email?

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
I checked online and my oath ceremony is November 26. Wishing the same for all of you.
I don’t have the email instructions yet.

Reactions: Hapique
D

Deleted member 549667

Hi Everyone,

I am a July 2019 applicant
Finger Prints done again in November 2020
Background Verification completed in December 2020
Test done in Feb 2021 and Testing status updated in Feb 2020
Current Status:
Background Verification complete December 2020
Citizenship Test Complete Feb 2021
Language complete July 27, 2021
Physical Presence complete July 27, 2021

Prohibitions In Progress

There has been no update since July 2021 and no communication

I see a lot of people who applied in 2020 have got ceremony invite

Do you guys think my application is non routine based upon the delay ?

I have called IRCC several times and they do not provide any information

Thanks

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
Hi Everyone,

I am a July 2019 applicant
Finger Prints done again in November 2020
Background Verification completed in December 2020
Test done in Feb 2021 and Testing status updated in Feb 2020
Current Status:
Background Verification complete December 2020
Citizenship Test Complete Feb 2021
Language complete July 27, 2021
Physical Presence complete July 27, 2021

Prohibitions In Progress

There has been no update since July 2021 and no communication

I see a lot of people who applied in 2020 have got ceremony invite

Do you guys think my application is non routine based upon the delay ?

I have called IRCC several times and they do not provide any information

Thanks
I applied in June 2019. I emailed my MP this month, and included my timeline, birthdate,etc. The MP contacted ircc right away. My oath is now scheduled. I wish you the best.

• Wow
Reactions: harirajmohan

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
I am trying to test zoom and it says it can’t find my camera. I tried on my laptop and on my iPad. I do have camera settings to allow access to apps.
Anyone have an idea of what the problem could be? Ty.

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
I am trying to test zoom and it says it can’t find my camera. I tried on my laptop and on my iPad. I do have camera settings to allow access to apps.
Anyone have an idea of what the problem could be? Ty.
I was able to fix the problem.

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
I took my oath this morning.
On the June 2019 spreadsheet I am line 108. I had my location as Fort St. John because I never knew my office. It is Edmonton.
When I joined the zoom meeting I got the message to change my name to my seat number but the host did not have it set to allow us to rename ourselves. About fifteen minutes after the start time, the video came on and the host changed the setting so we could rename ourselves. After that everything went smoothly.
I was interviewed and then waited for about 30 minutes for the judge.
After the oath the host came on with the instructions for sending our oath affidavit.
I signed mine and sent it as a PDF. I did get a no reply email so at least I know I sent it to the correct place.
There were 77 people taking the oath together.

Last edited:
Reactions: mhd10 and CaBeaver

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
I don’t know what to do at this point ..I sent my application in June 2019 and no activity at all after receiving AOR in Aug 2019 .

I tried everything: called numerous times , contacted MP twice. They just say it’s in process and I should just wait. They didn’t ask for fingerprints either and I got my notes as well and it seems like a routine application . Any advise ?

Last edited:

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I don’t know what to do at this point ..I sent my application in June 2019 and no activity at all after receiving AOR in Aug 2019 .

I tried everything: called numerous times , contacted MP twice. They just say it’s in process and I should just wait. They didn’t ask for fingerprints either and I got my notes as well and it seems like a routine application . Any advise ?
Is your background check completed?

Application2019

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
HELLO.
I missed my oath ceremony on 5th jan 2021. That time i made a request to IRRC to reschedule my date. I am still waiting the new date.
If someone is facing the same situation and when will i get my new date?

Thanking you in advance for the reply