Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Halifax
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-11-2019
@legalfalcon : Need your advise. My file is in Halifax, is there any record/data/comment you can share for this VO? About their speed or whatever you can please. Moreover, is there any difference between and FSW and PNP in land application processing time? I am PNP In land
Hi @hmusman79 @cigeno even my file is at halifax too Nov 22 AOR. PNP Outland. I am looking info on the VO. Please let me know the status of your applications.

Froshy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Hello, I received my PPR email yesterday but there is no annex A form in it as some of the members mentioned submitting.
what is it? Does everyone need it?
I am an FSW-O applicant

Reactions: WaitingJune19

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hello, I received my PPR email yesterday but there is no annex A form in it as some of the members mentioned submitting.
what is it? Does everyone need it?
I am an FSW-O applicant
Yeah, it's not exactly "attached" to the email, but on the bottom of the email.
If you're using Gmail, it might be cropping it out. Try clicking on "View entire message" on the bottom of the email or on "Print Email" and you'll see the Annex A on the last page.
And it's absolutely necessary for them to identify your documents, as well as for them to know where to return the passport.

Froshy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Yeah, it's not exactly "attached" to the email, but on the bottom of the email.
If you're using Gmail, it might be cropping it out. Try clicking on "View entire message" on the bottom of the email or on "Print Email" and you'll see the Annex A on the last page.
And it's absolutely necessary for them to identify your documents, as well as for them to know where to return the passport.
Oh okay.. I checked it on my phone, shall try viewing it on my laptop maybe. Appreciate your prompt response.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
PPR

CRS - 488
Noc: 1111
No of Applicants - 2
FSW-O (Express Entry)
ITA - June 12, 2019
AOR - June 22, 2019
Medicals Passed - June 24,2019
Biometrics - July 25, 2019
Visa Office : New Delhi
Long Long Silence
No Ghost Updates.

Called IRCC on Feb 27th
They confirmed File is Approved.

PPR - March 2, 2020
Finally !!!

Best of Luck Everyone
Congratulations!!!

I am just surprised IRCC call center was able to see your file status despite it being outside Canada (NDVO). My file is in local VO and the call center cannot help since they cannot see anything. Perhaps, they can see the overall file status?

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
Need quick suggestion-
Do we have to notify if a new passport was issued while application was in processing? Dependent's passport was Damaged (NOT EXPIRED/LOST) and hence we got a new passport. I have a stamp saying visas on old passport are valid-just the passport is not.
If I get a PPR request, can I just send both passports together or is it recommended to notify the office proactively unless I'm inviting more delays in my app processing - AOR June 2019.

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Need quick suggestion-
Do we have to notify if a new passport was issued while the application was in processing? Dependent's passport was Damaged (NOT EXPIRED/LOST) and hence we got a new passport. I have a stamp saying visas on the old passport are valid-just the passport is not.
If I get a PPR request, can I just send both passports together or is it recommended to notify the office proactively unless I'm inviting more delays in my app processing - AOR June 2019.
Yes, you have to notify them.
My AOR date is from June 2019. I got a new passport in January 2020, submitted it via WebForm right away, and got PPR in February.
It won't delay your process. If anything, it'll speed it up, because an agent will get a notification about your proces that might be sitting on a desk for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiara02

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hello,
I wasn't requested to submit an updated PoF. However, when I received my GCMS notes in November, I saw my file was on "Review Requested due POF". So, I proactively uploaded a more recent PoF via CSE Webform. I can't know for sure if they would ask me to submit a new one, but it definitely speeds up the process by having it in the file for review.
If you think your funds are short because of exchange rate fluctuation, or if your PoF letter doesn't have all the required information, there is no harm in submitting an updated PoF.
Have some patience! It's coming anytime!
Thanks for the reply.

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Folks, want to remind everyone to please ensure that you whitelist the email ID from CIC. My file was being processed at NDVO and I received my Passport Request Letter on 28th Feb, but since it was in the spam - I checked it only today and that too accidentally.

If your file is at NDVO then whitelist this address - DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca

You can check for your respective Visa office email ID here - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Folks, want to remind everyone to please ensure that you whitelist the email ID from CIC. My file was being processed at NDVO and I received my Passport Request Letter on 28th Feb, but since it was in the spam - I checked it only today and that too accidentally.

If your file is at NDVO then whitelist this address - DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca

You can check for your respective Visa office email ID here - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html
I guess you're not watching NDVO thread on this forum. It was repeated many times to check spam folder. Everyone received it in spam.

Reactions: cjas

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
I guess you're not watching NDVO thread on this forum. It was repeated many times to check spam folder. Everyone received it in spam.
Ah, I wasn't following the NDVO thread, just the JUNE AOR one. I did whitelist everything under the 'cic.gc.ca' domain being the smarty pants I was, I assumed that NDVO would also be under that domain. However, the NDVO ID was DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I have the same AOR and Visa office as you. I haven't seen any change on my profile since 'medical passed'. I heard that March 2019 AORs from AVO are getting PPRs now- that's a whole year from AOR date. Wondering when June 2019 AOR's would get PPR at this point.

Means someone is already working on your file.hope you get the golden email soonest. Mine did not change and is also AVO,although my AOR is 21st June

Harry1211

Oct 22, 2019
Hello ppl.

I am June 1 AOR,VO- Ottawa. Had submitted ADR for Adding a child born and Proof of funds justification for Large deposits.

After submitting the doc within a week i received 3 Ghost Updates and below is my app status:

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - August 2, 2019 Completed.
Background check- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Could someone tell me what stage i am at?

Note : Medical results are review again maybe because my child's medical reports were submitted.

Any response is appreciated.

Imblessed

Dec 6, 2019
Hello everyone,
Finally got the golden email.

FSW Outland
2 Applicants
VO: Montreal local office
ITA: April 17, 2019
AOR: June 7, 2019
Ghost updates
Feb 4: Eligibility passed