+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

kadhikari

Feb 21, 2020
Hello All,

Hope you guys can shed some light on further steps. I received the invite back in March 2019, and I submitted all the necessary documents on 5th of May 2019. Its been about 10 months my application is under processing. The following is the status on my immigration profile.

Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: June 13, 2019 You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: June 28, 2019 Completed
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you message once the final decision has been made

Back in October I've applied for GCMS note through applyGCMS and I got occupied with work and personal life never checked back on that. A while ago I've reached out to them on any update. Any suggestions on the next steps would be appreciated. @Ednut90 @wick_sran

Thanks
- NSK
Same status no idea what to do. Are you an express entry applicant? and do u have any dependents in the application?

kadhikari

Feb 21, 2020
Hi, when i logged in to my cic ac today it showed "Application/profile updated" instead of "Submitted".. dunno what it means as there was no change in my ac. My VO is New Delhi and i have completed my 6 month mark on 28th jan. Hope some good news is on the way :)
Hi my timeline is also same. Are you an express entry applicant and do you have any dependent or you are a single applicant?

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I received the landing interview email. Does anyone know what procedure the interview takes? Does it include handing over my passport and waiting for it to get the visa stamped? Or the visa will be stamped when I take the interview?
Hey @JanieLiu , were you assigned to an interview in Montreal VO? Or Montreal was just the processing VO?

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Hi, when i logged in to my cic ac today it showed "Application/profile updated" instead of "Submitted".. dunno what it means as there was no change in my ac. My VO is New Delhi and i have completed my 6 month mark on 28th jan. Hope some good news is on the way :)
Elder statesmen call this a “ghost update”. It can be a good sign. Some people get two in a span of a week and then PPR. Other get two within 3 days and then PPR. I think I got mine within two. Keep the faith. Good luck!

nagarajsarath6

Jan 1, 2019
@quelash13 @baltzly Today I received an information letter notification in my CIC profile. Stating Final Request Notice to send passport in order to issue Confirmation of Permanent Residence. Just want to make sure its the COPR request. Could you confirm if it is what I'm thinking?

sunilkamya

Sep 20, 2019
Elder statesmen call this a “ghost update”. It can be a good sign. Some people get two in a span of a week and then PPR. Other get two within 3 days and then PPR. I think I got mine within two. Keep the faith. Good luck!
Thank you..! Just wanted to know if the other ghost update would also be the same or something else? How was urs?