+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Are there any other MPs like Ralph who could check on our behalf. No calls to CIC from outside Canada is quite frustrating...

mkaty

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hi Guys, Question!!
I saw 2 ghost updates, one on Oct 7 and second on Oct 8.

After calling CIC today, agent advised that application is still under criminality check and there is no update as such. (my application is under that criminality since MEP. She also said, 6 months processing time does not apply on my file since it is in the LVO and application processing may take 6-10 months.

Is it Normal? Because usually I have seen movement of file whenever there is a ghost update for other people.

AOR- May 19 (CEC)

May 20, 2019
AlKhobar
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
L-9, R-7, W-7, S-7.5
Are there any other MPs like Ralph who could check on our behalf. No calls to CIC from outside Canada is quite frustrating...
You can call using TextNow app. I did the same. Just enter 416 in desired area code. And then you will get a Canadian number. Then you can call ircc for free.
Even I saw this suggestion on some other forum and did the same.

hiteshgopani

Oct 9, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
My AOR is 16 Jun 2019
Medical done : 23 July 2019
Biometrc done 27 July 2019
Background : in progress
Eligibility : in progress

I applied from India. I called CIC office in canada for status update today. they said the file is in new Delhi. file in not in canada . So they can not update me about my status.

What does it mean? is there any issue? why my file is not in canda ?

T80

Mar 20, 2019
You can call using TextNow app. I did the same. Just enter 416 in desired area code. And then you will get a Canadian number. Then you can call ircc for free.
Even I saw this suggestion on some other forum and did the same.
Hi...thanks...I followed your advice and trying to dial 888-242-2100...but the call is just dialling and nothing else

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
My AOR is 16 Jun 2019

I applied from India. I called CIC office in canada for status update today. they said the file is in new Delhi. file in not in canada . So they can not update me about my status.

Did you cal before also ?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My AOR is 16 Jun 2019

the applications are distributed amongst different processing centers depending upon workload. Yours is one such case where the processing will be done by local VO - New Delhi (NDVO). There is nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Pkpk

hiteshgopani

Oct 9, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
the applications are distributed amongst different processing centers depending upon workload. Yours is one such case where the processing will be done by local VO - New Delhi (NDVO). There is nothing to worry about.
Hi but I have heard the NDVO takes are 10 months to process the application and its very slow. can anyone share their experience ?