+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

widadwidad

Aug 27, 2019
morocco
Category........
hi Guys,

yesterday my consultant calls IRCC they says they can't give him status of our application cauz they can't see our autorisation, he says he called before and he had the information, the lady of IRCC says she can't do anything

After that IRRC send him an email saying we have to upload on the web forum the autorisation "IMM5975", but the Inside the email we saw an information thats bother me a little bit

"Authorization not on file or incomplete - Application processed outside of Canada"

our file was in Ottawa just 1 month ago tour statut was : elligibility passed and security in pending

do think that our file in outside canada?

please need your experience

T80

Mar 20, 2019
hi Guys,

yesterday my consultant calls IRCC they says they can't give him status of our application cauz they can't see our autorisation, he says he called before and he had the information, the lady of IRCC says she can't do anything

After that IRRC send him an email saying we have to upload on the web forum the autorisation "IMM5975", but the Inside the email we saw an information thats bother me a little bit

"Authorization not on file or incomplete - Application processed outside of Canada"

our file was in Ottawa just 1 month ago tour statut was : elligibility passed and security in pending

Where are you based, could it be because your local Visa office is processing it now

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
hi Guys,

Thats correct.
Usually,lawyers and licensed consultants need to fill a form to represent your case.( Form is IMM 5476)
Without this form ,Ircc wont share any info with your so called consultant.

Even if he is representing you for free ,still he needs to fill the form .This form has his ICCRC license number which will be verified by IRCC ,to make sure that consultant is in good standing . If he is not using this form ,in the case of any mistake or any problem ,your consultant will not be responsible and you cannot complaint Ircc about him .

It happens when people use consultants who have bad impression without any prior information ;hence,negatively influences the application.This is also a reason of rejection .
This is a fraud also.

This usually happens in South East Asian countries.

So my take on this is that either he is not licensed or he is not aware of the form as he is incompetent.

Better ask him his ICCRC license number or check out his Company from the below link .

https://secure.iccrc-crcic.ca/search/EN

@legalfalcon please shed some light on this matter and ,correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:

widadwidad

Aug 27, 2019
morocco
Category........
Thats correct.
Usually,lawyers and licensed consultants need to fill a form to represent your case.( Form is IMM 5476)

Even if he is representing you for free ,still he needs to fill the form .This form has his ICCRC license number which will be verified by IRCC ,to make sure that consultant is in good standing . If he is not using this form ,in the case of any mistake or any problem ,your consultant will not be responsible and you cannot complaint Ircc about him .

It happens when people use consultants who have bad impression without any prior information ;hence,negatively influences the application.This is also a reason of rejection .
This is a fraud also.

So my take on this is that either he is not licensed or he is not aware of the form as he is incompetent.

Better ask him his ICCRC license number or check out his Company from the below link .

@legalfalcon please shed some light on this matter and ,correct me if I am wrong.
@legalfalcon
thanks for the answer but
our lawyer has already filled out the form

he has already called IRCC 1month ago and the form was in our application, now IRCC can't see it any more it's a bug I think, so they told us to send it again via the web forum.

but when we receive the email from IRCC
it's written file treaty out of canada!!??

my question is about the vo it was ottawa like 1 month ago our eligibility is done and security not strarted

Last edited:

kannanl2k

Mar 29, 2017
Dear friends,
Have a quick question. I am claiming 50 points for a job offer in my PR application. When I submitted the PR application, the job offer didn't say it is permanent or valid for one year. I submitted with LOE along with a supporting document (The letter that was used to get my work permit) which said I will be working for 2 years.

Now I have already moved to Canada and working here for 3 months and my PR application is currently pending. Recently I got a letter from my employer stating that it is permanent, full time and valid for one year after PR.

I haven't received any ADR, But can I voluntarily submit the letter along with my paystubs to support my case? If so, how can I submit?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thats correct.

This is a fraud also.

@widadwidad

You are correct. However, it does not impact the application. First off, unlicensed people should not be representing you and if you did approach them without verifying whether they re licensed, then you are at fault and if these unauthorised person is outside Canada, IRCC and CBSA will not even bother since they cannot enforce Canadian laws on them.

fmomen01

Sep 5, 2018
Hi all,

FSW-O
Do not know my VO

ITA April 17 2019
AOR June 14 2019
Medicals passed July 19 2019
Biometrics completed August 5 2019

As of August 5 2019:
Reveiw of eligibility: we are reviewing your eligibility
Review of additional documents: we do not require any additional documents
Interview: we do not need an interview
Background check: we are processing your background check
Final decision: your application is in progress

I am in South Asia now but I hired a law firm in NYC before my visa expired there and I had to leave. Unfortunately they screwed up my application the first time by attesting my original PCCs...I don't know why they didn't know they shouldn't have done that...but I got kicked out of the pool and then had to wait until April for the points to lower again enough for me to become eligible (it pushed me back by 7 months and I lost points on my birthday too)

This time I still haven't been kicked out (knock on wood) but I'm seriously nervous about getting bad news anytime soon.

Although one of my PCCs and medical were eligible when I applied, they are currently both expired now...so do I need to get new ones or will they let us know? The law firm refiled my application and have access to my account--I don't. Should I ask them to check the portal? I have these nightmares that the portal said I need to submit new medicals and PCCs and the lawyer didn't get the email so never bothered to follow up since we already paid them upfront.

A friend said that if you aren't flagged in the first four months, most likely you will get PPR but it will just be a matter of how long it will take...I know there are no absolutes but since I just passed the 4 month mark, can I rest easy or are my chances still completely up in the air?

Sorry for the long post. Just had a really rough day at work and...I kinda just want it to be over and be able to move and start working in a less toxic environment in the same industry there.

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Hi all,

FSW-O
Do not know my VO

ITA April 17 2019
AOR June 14 2019
Medicals passed July 19 2019
Biometrics completed August 5 2019

As of August 5 2019:
Reveiw of eligibility: we are reviewing your eligibility
Review of additional documents: we do not require any additional documents
Interview: we do not need an interview
Background check: we are processing your background check
Final decision: your application is in progress

I am in South Asia now but I hired a law firm in NYC before my visa expired there and I had to leave. Unfortunately they screwed up my application the first time by attesting my original PCCs...I don't know why they didn't know they shouldn't have done that...but I got kicked out of the pool and then had to wait until April for the points to lower again enough for me to become eligible (it pushed me back by 7 months and I lost points on my birthday too)

This time I still haven't been kicked out (knock on wood) but I'm seriously nervous about getting bad news anytime soon.

Although one of my PCCs and medical were eligible when I applied, they are currently both expired now...so do I need to get new ones or will they let us know? The law firm refiled my application and have access to my account--I don't. Should I ask them to check the portal? I have these nightmares that the portal said I need to submit new medicals and PCCs and the lawyer didn't get the email so never bothered to follow up since we already paid them upfront.

A friend said that if you aren't flagged in the first four months, most likely you will get PPR but it will just be a matter of how long it will take...I know there are no absolutes but since I just passed the 4 month mark, can I rest easy or are my chances still completely up in the air?

Sorry for the long post. Just had a really rough day at work and...I kinda just want it to be over and be able to move and start working in a less toxic environment in the same industry there.
Hi,

I am not an expert but I can feel your anxiety and here are few ways to be more informed.

Firstly, you should request for your online profile access. You should be able to access it on daily basis to see how the application is progressing.

Secondly, I am assuming that you have been given your application reference number and unique client identification number. That and few other things like your date of birth and country of residence can be used to email Ralph Goodale. He is an MP and reverts on his emails with your application status update on same day or next day.
Thirdly, i am not sure if PCCs can be termed expired if they were valid at the time of issuance of AOR. Medicals do expire but I would suggest that you wait for the remedial request. In your case it is the consultant who is handling the flow of information so feel free to drop as many queries to him as you want. You have paid him and you deserve the service.

Last but not the least, just bear in mind that files for June FSW O aren't moving currently...its more like March and April applications being picked up...so while waiting without losing sleep isnt easy, it is all what we have right now as an option.

Cheer up...today was a tough day...tomorrow would be better or tougher...both ways this time shall pass soon :)

fmomen01

Sep 5, 2018
Hi,

I am not an expert but I can feel your anxiety and here are few ways to be more informed.

Firstly, you should request for your online profile access. You should be able to access it on daily basis to see how the application is progressing.

Secondly, I am assuming that you have been given your application reference number and unique client identification number. That and few other things like your date of birth and country of residence can be used to email Ralph Goodale. He is an MP and reverts on his emails with your application status update on same day or next day.
Thirdly, i am not sure if PCCs can be termed expired if they were valid at the time of issuance of AOR. Medicals do expire but I would suggest that you wait for the remedial request. In your case it is the consultant who is handling the flow of information so feel free to drop as many queries to him as you want. You have paid him and you deserve the service.

Last but not the least, just bear in mind that files for June FSW O aren't moving currently...its more like March and April applications being picked up...so while waiting without losing sleep isnt easy, it is all what we have right now as an option.

Cheer up...today was a tough day...tomorrow would be better or tougher...both ways this time shall pass soon :)
Thank you so much T80!! Honestly your post really made my day. Yeah, it's just a matter of time :) I mean either I'm destined to go there or I'm not. Can't do much about it but see how things unfurl :p I'm just worried about becoming one of those people who get a rejection 6-7 months into the application o_O

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Thank you so much T80!! Honestly your post really made my day. Yeah, it's just a matter of time :) I mean either I'm destined to go there or I'm not. Can't do much about it but see how things unfurl :p I'm just worried about becoming one of those people who get a rejection 6-7 months into the application o_O
We dont really know what's the best for us. So keep your fingers crossed, chin up and believe that whatever the outcome may be...it will turn out in your favour in long run because someone up there is the best of the planners:)

Cheers

Reactions: hmusman79