+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

hiteshgopani

Oct 9, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi, i gave 1 month old FD as proof of funds. Which was transferred to my account by my Father's friends. Will it be ok ?
So of i gift deed given by a strange personal will be considered ?
My file is already under progress they have not yet asked anything. But if they do what should i do ?

pawanbhola

Oct 18, 2019
I just received PPR email this morning!!!! It was 3 weeks after everything passed.
I hope everyone in this topic will receive the same good news soon!
Thank you all so much for your help during this process!
Many Congratulations and when did you apply ?

hngnn

Oct 4, 2019
Many Congratulations and when did you apply ?
Thank you all!

Here are the details:
  • CEC inland
  • ITA: May 1, 2019
  • AOR: June 3, 2019
  • VO: Nova Scotia
  • First call to CIC on August 5, nothing had been processed as my name is similar with someone already have PR on the system, they said it'll take a while to clear this before they work on the application.
  • August 6: Ordered GCM notes (hasn't received it thou) and submitted BOWP
  • Medical passed: August 22
  • Additional document request: Sep 4 - submitted LOE on same day (they said my marital status on the record was different with what I declared on my application - I called and they said it might be a mistake, just need to submit a letter of explanation)
  • Second call to CIC on Sep 14, they said it might take longer than normal because my name hasn't got cleared on the system.
  • Called CIC on Sep 27, everything passed.
  • PPR: Oct 17

Reactions: nns14
Sep 25, 2018
How can I know my visa office.

And I tried calling cic couple of times using text now app.
But every time i hear the same message 'our call centre executive are busy please hang up'
Tried connecting with them via Web form but not satisfied with the response.

Any alternative to contact them.

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Fsw 0
Pakistani based in UAE
Principal applicant + 3 dependents
AoR June 06
Mep July 15
Bil July 16
Rprf request July 25
Ghost update October 18
PPR email October 19

Thank you each and everyone on this forum who guided, cheered, replied and listened. The journey was made easier because of you all. Wish you best of luck and fastest of agent:)

I will be around and will be glad if I can be of any help

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Fsw 0
Pakistani based in UAE
AoR June 06
Mep July 15
Bil July 16
Rprf request July 25
Ghost update October 18
PPR email October 19

Thank you each and everyone on this forum who guided, cheered, replied and listened. The journey was made easier because of you all. Wish you best of luck and fastest of agent:)

Congrats .
What was you BG status since medical “in progress” ?
Did it change ?

LardiaMagellan

Sep 29, 2018
Fsw 0
Pakistani based in UAE
AoR June 06
Mep July 15
Bil July 16
Rprf request July 25
Ghost update October 18
PPR email October 19

Congratulations !

I am very happy for you. You have been a great help in this forum with your positive attitude and cheerful spirit, thank you! As we wait patiently also for that golden email, your continued help time to time will be appreciated.

Congrats again :)

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Congratulations to all who received PPR, that's amazing news!

Unfortunately still no changes here. Ordered GCMS through ApplyGCMS notes 5 september, they then requested a newly signed form because IRCC said the first one seemed to be tampered with o_O Sent that 19 September. Checked today with ApplyGCMS and got this:

*Important Note* : Due to large number of requests, IRCC is taking extension of 60 days beyond the statutory 30 days limit on some of the requests submitted. The extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution. Hence the processing time from IRCC increases. We will forward the notes as soon as we receive them without any delay.

So still no way of knowing where they're at with my application. The waiting is sooooo hard...