+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
  • I received Manitoba Provincial Nominee Approval for Express Entry - Got 600 Points Credit in CIC Application make my score to -750+
  • I am Currently in Canada (Manitoba) since June 2018.
  • Submitted online Application to CIC on 07 June 2019
  • AOR - on 07 June 2019
  • You passed the medical exam- July 17, 2019
  • Additional Document Request - July 18, 2019
  • Submitted Document (RCMP Record for Spouse) - July 27, 2019
  • Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of additional documents - Not Applicable
  • Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
  • Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
  • Criminality Check - Clear (as per immigration officer on call)
  • Background Check - Not started(as per immigration officer on call)
  • VO - Nova Scotia - CIO
Can anyone tell me how much time does it take for BG to start and end and what`s next after Background check.

Regards
Arpit

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
AoR June 27
Passed medical August 7
Biometrics completed August 7
Background check was "Not Applicable" at some point then changed to the current status "We are processing your background check, We will send you a message if we need more information". Expected completion date is Dec 27.
Call and ask them if you are in Canada and they should be able to tell you status of exact status of your file progress.

Willow0088

Jun 19, 2019
FSW-Outland

May 1: ITA
June 1: upfront medical exam
June 16: AOR
June 21: raised a CSE (to correct a minor mistake in my application and re-submit my LOE)
July 2: received confirmation of the CSE
July 20: MEP
July 22: BIL
Aug 1: Biometrics done & received ADR (estimated remaining process time: 4 months)

--- Latest updates below ---

Aug 8: Additional documents submitted
Aug 10: Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided/
Aug 16: Review of additional documents: Not applicable

The estimated remaining time is still 4 months :(

Last edited:

Willow0088

Jun 19, 2019
Anyone know what does it mean when "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided" changed to "Not applicable"?

Akhil1212

May 11, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Do the ITA documents need to be notarized before submission???

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
AoR June 27
Passed medical August 7
Biometrics completed August 7
Background check was "Not Applicable" at some point then changed to the current status "We are processing your background check, We will send you a message if we need more information". Expected completion date is Dec 27.
The change in your background check status signals that your eligibility is currently being processed.

My application had the same change as yours.
For how many days it was reflecting "Not Applicable" .My status has not changed since day 1 . Profile was updated twice ( 1 at the time of medical result and right after completion of Biometrics. But the BGC didn't change or I guess I didn't see that coz I am checking my profile after every 2 -3 days
My AOR - June 2 7 (FSW-O)
Passed medical July 26
Biometrics completed July 29

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
FSW-Outland

May 1: ITA
June 1: upfront medical exam
June 16: AOR
June 21: raised a CSE (to correct a minor mistake in my application and re-submit my LOE)
July 2: received confirmation of the CSE
July 20: MEP
July 22: BIL
Aug 1: Biometrics done & received ADR (estimated remaining process time: 4 months)

--- Latest updates below ---

Aug 8: Additional documents submitted
Aug 10: Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided/
Aug 16: Review of additional documents: Not applicable

The estimated remaining time is still 4 months :(

I am in same boat.. hence i called cic support office and asked what stage my file is in.. and reply was
Criminality check _ passed
Security check - Not started - Last step before

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
If your marksheets. Birth certificate or marriage certificate or any others supporting documents are in hindi or any other regional language. The yes you need to have an English copy of that and notarized them before subm

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
If your marksheets. Birth certificate or marriage certificate or any others supporting documents are in hindi or any other regional language. The yes you need to have an English copy of that and notarized them before subm

Reactions: Akhil1212

AAttallah

Mar 27, 2019
For how many days it was reflecting "Not Applicable" .My status has not changed since day 1 . Profile was updated twice ( 1 at the time of medical result and right after completion of Biometrics. But the BGC didn't change or I guess I didn't see that coz I am checking my profile after every 2 -3 days
My AOR - June 2 7 (FSW-O)
Passed medical July 26
Biometrics completed July 29
Don't really remember, i saw it once and later it was changed. i wasn't checking or tracking closely at the beginning.