+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

jenpac

Jun 14, 2017
May i know your current status? Medical, Biometrics, background check? (my AoR is 27 June)
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - July 29, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Biometrics - August 4, 2019 Completed.
Background check - the status was initially "We are processing your background check, We will send you a message if we need more information" and then it was changed to this: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. (can anybody tell me why it changed???)
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

@AAttallah do we have similar progress?

AAttallah

Mar 27, 2019
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check - the status was initially "We are processing your background check, We will send you a message if we need more information" and then it was changed to this: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. (can anybody tell me why it changed???)
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AoR June 27
Passed medical August 7
Biometrics completed August 7
Background check was "Not Applicable" at some point then changed to the current status "We are processing your background check, We will send you a message if we need more information". Expected completion date is Dec 27.

Reactions: jenpac

jenpac

Jun 14, 2017
AoR June 27
Passed medical August 7
Biometrics completed August 7
Background check was "Not Applicable" at some point then changed to the current status "We are processing your background check, We will send you a message if we need more information". Expected completion date is Dec 27.
How about the status of eligibility? any changes?

zini_zinparast

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Ontario
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
12-09-2019
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2019
Med's Done....
07-06-2019
Passport Req..
06-12-2019
LANDED..........
25-12-2019
How about the status of eligibility? any changes?
Usually, there is no change for that item until the end. If you are an inland immigrant, you can call them and get detailed information.

skanani1

Jul 24, 2019
Hey guys,

my aor: June 22,
MEP: July 27.
bg: we are processing your background....
inland CEC, no dependents.

I saw many of you guys here got the RCMP request, but I did not receive this request.....is this gonna be a problem?
I was only asked to give RCMP for my spouse not for myself! I am CEC inland too and I am the main applicant.

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. (can anybody tell me why it changed???)
It would be interpreted as a movement in your file. Should it change back to “We are processing your background check...” means they have indeed begun your background check and PPR is nearing.

GuyRussy

Jun 4, 2019

The change in your background check status signals that your eligibility is currently being processed.

My application had the same change as yours.