+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

Nessie247

Jul 1, 2019
Hi Everyone -

Has anyone had to upload an ADR document yet? I was asked to submit a RCMP Background Check. I uploaded the document on August 15, 2019. The Supporting Document page says the document has been uploaded but has not been submitted to IRCC. My application status page still says that I need to submit additional documents though and does not aknowlege that I’ve submitted anything. I’m a little worried something went wrong. Does anyone know if it takes a while for the ADR request status to change? Should I submit a CSE? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

skanani1

Jul 24, 2019
Hi Everyone -

Has anyone had to upload an ADR document yet? I was asked to submit a RCMP Background Check. I uploaded the document on August 15, 2019. The Supporting Document page says the document has been uploaded but has not been submitted to IRCC. My application status page still says that I need to submit additional documents though and does not aknowlege that I’ve submitted anything. I’m a little worried something went wrong. Does anyone know if it takes a while for the ADR request status to change? Should I submit a CSE? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks
After uploading the document you should sign your application online and submit it. same as you did for your application the first time. One day after submission you can see this on you page:

Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
W
FSW-Outland

May 1: ITA
June 1: upfront medical exam
June 16: AOR
June 21: raised a CSE (to correct a minor mistake in my application and re-submit my LOE)
July 2: received confirmation of the CSE
July 20: MEP
July 22: BIL
Aug 1: Biometrics done & received ADR (estimated remaining process time: 4 months)

--- Latest updates below ---

Aug 8: Additional documents submitted
Aug 10: Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided/
Aug 16: Review of additional documents: Not applicable

The estimated remaining time is still 4 months :(
Which document they requested ?

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Has anyone called cic to find out the status of the applications. If yes, how is the experience.

I have been thinking of giving them a call but not really sure if I should.

Views pls

Willow0088

Jun 19, 2019
I am in same boat.. hence i called cic support office and asked what stage my file is in.. and reply was
Criminality check _ passed
Security check - Not started - Last step before
Hi, you mean you also submitted AD and the time frame didn't change? According to the reply you got from that call, I assume it's normal? or at least not bad news right?

prahantvsk

Aug 18, 2019
Hi All, Received my AOR on the 27th of June, Biometrics completed on July 31, 2019.
Currently, Status is
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Right now, estimated processing time remains 4 months with the 27 Dec 2019 as the estimated completion time.

However, I am getting married in early December. I have let IRCC know through the Case Specific Enquiry Form (which in found in my AOR letter). Are there any other steps I need to take? Also, is there a possibility that my application may be processed before Dec 2019 so that I can add my to-be spouse later on?
Thank you in advance

Willow0088

Jun 19, 2019
--- Latest updates below ---

Aug 8: Additional documents submitted
Aug 10: Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided/
Aug 16: Review of additional documents: Not applicable

The estimated remaining time is still 4 months :(
Just checked my profile, the "Review of additional documents" changed from "Not applicable" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided" again. Should I be worried?

And the estimated remaining time changed from 4 months to 17 weeks, though it's the same amount of time haha.

Last edited:

reddermorel

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Day 77 of this process.
In IP1 stage for the past month.

Guess 7-8 months processing time is likely going on the past few months AOR threads.

Willow0088

Jun 19, 2019
Just checked my profile, the "Review of additional documents" changed from "Not applicable" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided" again. Should I be worried?

And the estimated remaining time changed from 4 months to 17 weeks, though it's the same amount of time haha.

Oh my god guys I just received the RFV letter. When the email arrived saying I got a new message in my account, I got scared a little because I didn't think that PPR would come so quickly and I couldn't think of anything else. And it turned out to be the good news!

I hope it all goes well for you guys too :p

Last edited: