+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

zahraswad92

May 31, 2019
1. If you have a Twitter account, you could ask them there. They are quite responsive there.
2. If you’ll be away longer than 30 days, better to ask them now. :)
3. Some have asked for extension of passport deadline. But to get a sure answer that you can refer to, ask the authorities.

Many CECs have been processed quite quickly (some a month or two after PPR) so find out sooner.

Thank u for ur reply .. its only going to be 3 weeks .. i have also applied for BOWP since my current work permit and work visa expired

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Well I did it too as in I uploaded the Toronto police certificate dated in april......But my AOR is june 22nd....would that be a problem?
Rcmp has no validity date... it doesn't expire or anything...

AAttallah

Mar 27, 2019
My timeline is: AoR 27 June, MEP 07 August, Biometrics completed 07 August. background check is " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".
When should I expect receiving further updates? How long it takes to get PPR email?
Any updates for those who have the same timeline?

Last edited:

AAttallah

Mar 27, 2019
Hey @AAttallah

The short and some-may-find-it-humorous answer: “The Waiting Stage”

Humor aside,
  • There are labels created for certain updates but are unofficial.
  • But if you want to know what IRCC is doing or has done to your file:
    • get GCMS notes.
    • Or try to call them
    • Or email Ralph Goodale (he’s an MP from a different office but applicants have gotten a response from him about their applications)
Discussions about these should come up if you run a search on this site.

To paint you a picture, some Jan-Feb-Mar AORs have yet to get their PPRs. Some have waited well past the 6 month processing time. BUT some (non-CEC applicants) have also received PPR in less than 3 months.

That’s the practical range.
Ok thanks. does requesting a note delay the process?