+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Tag6960

Sep 23, 2019
Seems like cic officers forgot june 2018 applicants and started working in june 2019 applicants now. Our files must be tucked back in the closet somewhere and nobody bothers to see what is there in that corner.

Reactions: Nina12

ali64mon

Sep 4, 2015
I have an update.
Last week, my wife got a ghost email mentioning her PR application is updated.
We called CIC today and the agent said that the eligibility of the applicant is complete.
It is still in the security check.

Does anybody know what could be the next step? are we close to the end?

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
I have an update.
We called CIC today and the agent said that the eligibility of the applicant is complete.

Which office??

Tag6960

Sep 23, 2019
I have an update.

Thts good news atleast we see some movement.

mrezanejad

Nov 8, 2017
Ok, June 18, 2018 Applicant.

We got Sponsor and Applicant eligibility passed back in Oct. 2019.

Last week, both applicant and sponsor status changed to "decision made" but there was no email or no new letter in the mycic account.

Does anyone know how long does it take to receive the landing interview letter? It has been 19 months now and we are really really frustrated.

Reactions: ali64mon

Tag6960

Sep 23, 2019
Last update on my file was in Feb 17,2019. Can't believe over year passed and did not get any update at all. God knows whts going on. Still backgroung check not started, medical not requested, applicant side status still in progress. Got no idea waht to do.

chocococo

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Last update on my file was in Feb 17,2019. Can't believe over year passed and did not get any update at all. God knows whts going on. Still backgroung check not started, medical not requested, applicant side status still in progress. Got no idea waht to do.
Can you request that they send an message directly to the immigration agent to follow up? When you call IRCC, you get generic answers, and they don't know all that much on the file... However, they can send a message to the immigration agent assigned to your file to request a status on what is going on. Keep in mind they have a month to reply, and they might not reply directly to you, but it can be helpful. I did this twice, and each time my file started moving again in a matter of days. Also, did you ATIP? It can help understanding what has been done and what is still pending. It is free and it takes a month.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Im in a same situation file was transferred to Etobicoke last year for workshare and still no news at all.im tored of calling MPs and CIC
Now i have no idea what to do

Tag6960

Sep 23, 2019
End od this week marks 1 year and 3 weeks since last update on my file. Absolutely no progress since. Still no medical request and no background check started. Agent said will send msssg to the officer looking on file in start if jan but still nothing. Hard to belive.

Reactions: Nina12