07-09-2018
Med's Request
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
LANDED..........
21-10-2021
Does gc key % of application mean they are working on application?mine is 71%
I am past 12 months and my application says its 100% completed so makes me think you are close to reach the 12 month mark. So yes they should still be working on your application if you don't have a final decision yet

Tag6960

Sep 23, 2019
Hello I hope every1 is staying safe in these tough times. Back to topic though i think this ordeal is gonna make our wait time even longer. Its 22 months and cointing now whereas the new processing time is only 10 months now. What u guys think.

Tag6960

Sep 23, 2019
Does any1 know if ircc officers still working or are the off work till this whole thing is over? My open work permit expires in oct and i doubt my file will be completed before that. Totally confused whay to do? Suggestions plz.

Reactions: mrezanejad

lorelli

Sep 4, 2018
Does any1 know if ircc officers still working or are the off work till this whole thing is over? My open work permit expires in oct and i doubt my file will be completed before that. Totally confused whay to do? Suggestions plz.
I am part of a Canadian Spousal Facebook group and someone in the group posted today that their OWP was approved so I believe IRCC is still open. People post often about paperwork being processed/approved still.

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Tag6960

Sep 23, 2019
I hope they are working for june 2018?
Im still stuck.
Yes they r but with reduced staff and are prioritizing work permit and other "essential service" applications for now. I got hold of agent today and he told me not to expect anything any time soon on my application as it is queued and therw is no timetime available when it would not even be touched. And MP says only to contact him for essential services and not about immigrations problems at this time. Waiting for almost 2 years and the wait doesnt seem to end anytime soon.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Yes they r but with reduced staff and are prioritizing work permit and other "essential service" applications for now. I got hold of agent today and he told me not to expect anything any time soon on my application as it is queued and therw is no timetime available when it would not even be touched. And MP says only to contact him for essential services and not about immigrations problems at this time. Waiting for almost 2 years and the wait doesnt seem to end anytime soon.
Same answer to me yesterday when i asked abiut my file
They said its in a que for processing and its already been 2 years of wait
No hope