+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hello,
I just login my GCKEY today, and I found status changed to "application/profile updated", but I clicked in there is no update.
I check with ecas then, still nothing new there.
However I refreshed the page, status go back to "submitted".
Is that a good sign?

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hello everyone,
Is there any 2018 Alberta applicant, still waiting on on there PR through the Calgary Immigration Office and what is the latest update?
Thank you

Tag6960

Sep 23, 2019
Did any1 here get any update. Mine same on my gckey but when i check on online tool it says decision made. So confused

MysL73

Dec 5, 2019
Anyone still waiting? Mine is still not finalized. They asked me to do another medical in March 2021 as the previous one had expired. My inland spouse application is now into its 2nd year of processing. :-/

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
We are June 2018 outland. Yup still waiting. We won our appeal March 2021. We are waiting for file to be reopened.

MysL73

Dec 5, 2019
We are June 2018 outland. Yup still waiting. We won our appeal March 2021. We are waiting for file to be reopened.
Why did you have to appeal? I don’t know why mine is taking so long. They told me it’s because of COVID delays and I guess because my children (dependents) are with their dad back in another country. I had to apply for extension for my OWP. Very stressful. Everything is put on hold for 2 years.

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Why did you have to appeal? I don’t know why mine is taking so long. They told me it’s because of COVID delays and I guess because my children (dependents) are with their dad back in another country. I had to apply for extension for my OWP. Very stressful. Everything is put on hold for 2 years.
We had to appeal due they did not approve the ARC (Authorization to Return to Canada) My husband was deported from Canada years ago.

karen8790

Jul 1, 2021
Hi, I am June 2019 applicant and my file is struck in security clearance for more than a year. My medical expred last year and now my OWP is going to expire in end of August, so I have to apply for extension. I think I used IMM5710E, when I applied for my initial OWP. Now when I am applying for extension, should I use same form?
Also for question No. 3, there are 4 options
a. Apply for work permit with same employer,
b. Apply for work permit for the first,
c. Restore
d. TRP

I need help from someone similar to my case, who already got his extension approved. And what documents I should submit with my online application

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hi, I am June 2019 applicant and my file is struck in security clearance for more than a year. My medical expred last year and now my OWP is going to expire in end of August, so I have to apply for extension. I think I used IMM5710E, when I applied for my initial OWP. Now when I am applying for extension, should I use same form?
Also for question No. 3, there are 4 options
a. Apply for work permit with same employer,
b. Apply for work permit for the first,
c. Restore
d. TRP

I need help from someone similar to my case, who already got his extension approved. And what documents I should submit with my online application
Contact your local MP it works well in moving your application forward. I hope that works.