+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
We also didn't submit the OWP checklist (which was actually an oversight), but I've seen posts on these forums that there are others who also didn't submit an OWP checklist and got AOR and their OWP as scheduled. A search of these forums reveal that there are members assuring others who also didnt include the OWP checklist that it is not required for PR inland sponsorship. I really hope that's correct. Fingers crossed!

As a precaution, I've printed out the checklist and the required documents in case the application is returned and I can send everything out again ASAP.
Same here, I didn’t submit the OWP checklist because it wasn’t mentionned anywhere in the spousal sponsorship checklist. I did check the OWP checklist and all the required documents for OWP is already submitted as part of the spousal sponsorship. I know there is a pilot project for inland to process OWP together with the spousal sponsorship so I won’t stress o

christine_thai

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Same here, I didn’t submit the OWP checklist because it wasn’t mentionned anywhere in the spousal sponsorship checklist. I did check the OWP checklist and all the required documents for OWP is already submitted as part of the spousal sponsorship. I know there is a pilot project for inland to process OWP together with the spousal sponsorship so I won’t stress o
Thanks for sharing. Im feeling relieved now

Yasir Ayub

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hi Guys,

PR and OWP applications sent together and received by CIC on 27 June, no reply as yet.
I take it that it will take another couple of weeks before they start looking at the end of June submissions.

Fingers crossed

i_adrianes

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018

did you get aor yet?

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Re submitted our OWP and PR application and was received on June 26 (after some mistakes from our may application :( ).
Waiting for the AOR. Many people seem to be receiving the AOR that had the first week of june applications. Thinking we should get the AOR in a week or two...fingers crossed

Reactions: SDOUGLAS

Yasir Ayub

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Morning All,

Just a quick question, what are average timelines to get an approval on your OWP after you receive the AOR?
from what i can read in April forum, it is taking on average 2 months after AOR.
Still waiting on my AOR - application sent on 26th June and received on 27th June 2018.