+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

amar dhillon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Hello,
Any AOR after 19 june? We are june 19, i think my husband forgot to handwritten sign on schedule A and yesterday i called CIC,if my application is returned or not, agent told me that i can see information is already in system but it's too early to say that officer will return it or ask for just schedule A.
Any idea if information already in system what that indicates?

SDOUGLAS

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Brampton ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Hello,
Any AOR after 19 june? We are june 19, i think my husband forgot to handwritten sign on schedule A and yesterday i called CIC,if my application is returned or not, agent told me that i can see information is already in system but it's too early to say that officer will return it or ask for just schedule A.
Any idea if information already in system what that indicates?
If they were to send it back I don’t think they would create a file

Reactions: amar dhillon

diamant10

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-08-2018
Me Canadian
Husband French
We were married in March and were late submitted, but included the criminal record and Schedule A in our Application for PR = OWP.
My husband returned from our reception yesterday. Was only gone 28 days, and his original visitor visa expired July 22.
They let him in the county no problem showing the marriage certificate and receipts for the PR + OWP BUT they didn't stamp his passport in Vancouver (live in Calgary).

1.How do I get him provincial health care now without the visitor stamp (and no news on the PR).
2. also who normally gets fast working permits? this is all we are excited about :)

Applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship for PR & OWP
June 21, 2018
- Application sent.(Police check and Schedule A submitted upfront)
June 22, 2018 - Application delivered to Processing Centre.
Current waiting.........

Last edited:

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Our application is received on 19 June. No email yet for AOR , anybody know if they send you back would not send you email and simply send you back your file ?

Reactions: amar dhillon

Candyho

Jul 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

PR and OWP applications sent together and received by CIC on 27 June, no reply as yet.
I take it that it will take another couple of weeks before they start looking at the end of June submissions.

Fingers crossed
yes, mine app rec'd on June 13, AOR on 29 July only. some of our whatapps group app rec June 20, still waiting AOR

Candyho

Jul 20, 2018
Morning All,

Just a quick question, what are average timelines to get an approval on your OWP after you receive the AOR?
from what i can read in April forum, it is taking on average 2 months after AOR.
Still waiting on my AOR - application sent on 26th June and received on 27th June 2018.
it should be around 4 months after they received your application, means 27 June + 4 months = around 27 Oct.

amar dhillon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Our application is received on 19 June. No email yet for AOR , anybody know if they send you back would not send you email and simply send you back your file ?
Our application received on june 19 as well, no AOR yet, i called Call CIC yesterday, agent told me that your information is on system but its to early to say that, that application will be returne or will be processing. You can call as well.

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
If they do decide to send it back, they will not give you a heads up, you'll just receive your package in the mail. That's what happened to me ... Best is to call and find out. Good Luck :)